Jisabi

I am a long time Olympia resident fond of just about any activity that gets me to the water. Most of my fly fishing endeavors have been focused on Puget Sound and Hood canal by kayak. Recently I have made efforts to diversify by rekindling small-stream and lake time, and by starting out with a two-handed rod on local rivers. I have much to learn.

I also enjoy river snorkeling, diving Puget Sound, kayaking just to kayak, clamming and shrimping, swimming and running.

Got a degree at WSU in Zoology some time ago. I did a long stint in the Peace Corps in Zambia mostly focused on rural aquaculture with tilapia. I am now a Physican Assistant working in urgent care. Its been hard to stay upbeat in health care these days. Kinda wish I could do something else. But if anything I get first-row access to the people of this community and that keeps me grounded.

I have a young family to raise. They cut into my fishing time for some reason.

I am generally quiet introverted and independant, but I do enjoy meeting people in small groups and fishing together.
Birthday
Feb 7, 1975 (Age: 49)

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

I like it a lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.