Recent content by jeradjames

1. jeradjames

Puget Sound

New north sound beach produced today
  2. IMG_9141.jpeg

IMG_9141.jpeg

3. jeradjames

Wild Coastal Cutthroat Lake

I fished a natural producing coastal cutthroat lake in my local county, north of King, and have a question about access if anyone is familiar with it PM me so I don’t spot burn. I fished the first lake in a series of 3 lakes that are beyond a gate, two actually, with about the first mile of the...
  4. IMG_9103.jpeg

IMG_9103.jpeg

5. jeradjames

Streamlining my boat options - NRS Slipstream 96??

Getting a lot of good use out of it, that's great and reassuring knowing how similar they both are. How did you setup your front anchor? I do plan on doing some lakes up north near me so that’s something I’ll need to invest in at some point.
  6. jeradjames

Nice, it looks great! What made you opt for this in addition to the striker since it's so similar? Frame? I'll be doing the same thing as you in my truck, good to know. Trying to avoid going the trailer route but I can tell it could make things more streamlined.
  7. jeradjames

@MT406 have you taken yours out yet? I was set to take mine out for its maiden voyage this week but having to wait a bit longer. I’m not trailering mine, deflated and disassembling the frame in my truck bed, eager to find out how much I’ll enjoy that each time I use it.
  8. jeradjames

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

https://www.nps.gov/noca/learn/news/agencies-announce-decision-to-restore-grizzly-bears-to-north-cascades.htm
  9. jeradjames

Puget Sound

I have the same setup. Make sure to wash the guides well one of mine ended up getting some rust on it and is slowly progressing.
  10. IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8904.jpeg

11. jeradjames

Puget Sound

Lots of fry in the north sound this week. Still not seeing many cutthroat though. Crude photo, hard to capture them. Tried to scoop up a few to see if they were pink or chum but no luck. I’m gonna guess pink based off of my local S river's returns and the back on these.
  12. jeradjames

Westslopes In Runoff

Fishing and finding wild cutthroat trout has quickly became one of my favorite things to do. Many many miles up a neighboring state tributary we were able to find some willing cutthroat. The conditions were tough with most spots being unwadeable but it was a great learning experience and good...
  13. jeradjames

A wet, windy week at Patagonian BaseCamp, Chile in mid-March

Great writeup and report! Really enjoyed reading the details and the good photos.
  14. jeradjames

Stillie gamefish opportunities.

Although I’ve never fished the NF Stilly as I just got started, I live relatively close and would love the future opportunity to do so. Thanks for the heads up and I’ll send in a comment.
  15. jeradjames

Truthful Pyramid Lake Report

Lol yeah she definitely regretted not putting on her boots and waders after getting her feet soaked.