JasonC's latest activity

• J
    JasonC reacted to Brute's post in the thread Panama with Like Like.
    In front of the school was a monument to General George Washington Goethals, US Army and chief engineer of the Panama Canal. The three...
  • J
    Possibly the best ceviche (corvina of course) and clams I’ve ever had…
  • J
    Guinea Fowl…I have several packets of these feathers on my bench…
  • J
    Geoffroy’s Tamarin…they are only found in Panama. Ancon Hill is now a wildlife preserve
  • J
    Casco Viejo is undergoing a restoration to save and preserve the old original buildings of the city
  • J
    Got some lunch around the corner from our hotel…a Peruvian joint…excellent corvina ceviche, pulpo (octopus) and a couple cold ones…to be...
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Jake Watrous's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    If you’re bringing a second rod, I strongly recommend a floating rig.
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Greg Armstrong's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Moonrise over the Cascades this evening
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Kfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Fished with @jasmillo and @copperJon this morning on Jason’s Whaler after a little Clayton encounter at the launch :) @Nick Clayton We...
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
  • J
    JasonC reacted to ROwer's post in the thread A good week of fishing with Like Like.
    Nothing too exciting, just got to get out to the local four times in the last week after many months of grinding for the man. Fishing...
  • J
    6:18, still felt too late given the conditions. Nothing in two hours so yard work it was. 😂 SF
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Wadin' Boot's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Been looking forward to an Edmonds whale watch for about a month now, when the weather finally looked golden, booked it, hoping to see...
  • J
    Got an invite from @Kfish and @jasmillo to join them out on their boats with Jon aka @porterHause from the old forum. Fun day and fish...
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Kfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Glad to have you onboard my boat Brian. That was fun and we did alright considering the bright sun, great company and everyone caught fish.