Recent content by Jake Dogfish

1. J

Favorite Fishing Weather

Mid nineties. I like it so hot you have to jump in to cool off.
  2. J

T-HO-KE Flies

He recently started re-posting videos on YouTube. I’ve caught some fish on his flies.
  3. J

UNBELIEVABLE ADVANCMENT IN THE TECHNOLOLOGIES

Geez! I only have five minutes left to buy.
  4. J

NFR NFL 2023 Season

The Niners coach lost the game, when he Dan Campbelled the overtime coin toss.
  5. J

NFR NBA 2024

With Oklahoma voters approving a 25 year lease, im pretty much done watching the NBA. Rooting against the Thunder, and hoping divine intervention would bring my team back, was all the interest I had left.
  6. J

NFR NFL 2023 Season

I don’t think Shakir got two feet down on the bills touchdown. They didn’t review it long.
  7. J

over-rated vs. under-rated

Over-rated Steelhead Under-rated Pikeminnow
  8. J

Republican Debate

Just the opposite here. I don’t have any other social media other than fishing sites. I don’t frequent here much because threads often get shut down if someone disagrees with the popular opinion. I think it would be great if their was a place to discuss politics before fishing gets shut down...
  9. J

New Opportunity?

Does anyone know when the shad first appeared? Surely they were there before the tribes started this netting project?
  10. J

Tribes fish and WDFW roll over again.

This is the future of fishing on the Elwha. Only those with special rights will be allowed, just like the Skok.