Recent content by Jahhn

1. Jahhn

GONE - Sage DS 5wt, broken tip

Sure! why not, that could be a fun project, Thanks! I'll send you a dm.
  2. Jahhn

Chironomid body wrap?

I dislike using thread for them too so this is a great idea, thanks Merle
  3. Jahhn

GONE - Sage DS 5wt, broken tip

Hey dbaken! Do you by chance still have this? Id love to try and give a shot at repairing it! I'm right in Portland as well! Thanks, John
  4. Jahhn

Anyone wanna bank fish some lakes near the Portland area?

Great fish!! congrats to her PB! I went just a few weeks ago and unfortunately hagg is so full it really does make finding a spot with back cast room few and far between so I'll probably put hagg on my hold list for a while till it goes back down some haha! Thanks a ton for the info too!
  5. Jahhn

Sure! I'm sure I could make that work sometime! Thanks for the offer!
  6. Jahhn

Favorite bass rod weight, what you got?

I've most often used 6 & 7 for bass, my 6 is dedicated to floating line and my 7 is a shorter fiberglass rod with an intermediate line. I've also used a separate 6 and 8, those were set up for stripers with shooting heads. While those two aren't my rods I got to fish them quite a lot and they...
  7. Jahhn

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and the offers! I will gladly keep them in mind! I'm excited to spend a lot more time being active on here instead of just lurking haha 😁
  8. Jahhn

Hi all! been reading threads on here for the last half year or so but figured I ought to actually post. I'm 26 and looking for someone in the same age range to fish with from the bank at places like Henry Hagg, and just have a chill time. Don't get me wrong fishing solo is great but it'd be...