iveofione's latest activity

• iveofione
    iveofione reacted to Fourbtgait's post in the thread New solar panel with Like Like.
    Makes me think about trading in our Renology 100 watt suitcase. But it can stll give me 25-30 amps on average day
  • iveofione
    iveofione replied to the thread Coffee Pot.
    Rattlesnakes. And lots of them. In summer as the water warms up they are in the water and will try to get on a tube or pontoon. Keep...
  • iveofione
    iveofione replied to the thread New solar panel.
    More on the Elecaenta 120w panel. I continue to be impressed by the truth in advertising of this product. Today while running some test...
  • iveofione
    iveofione reacted to Smokey Bear's post in the thread New solar panel with Like Like.
    We have a piece of property on the Little Klickitat River that’s off grid and have been looking at Jackery for a while. A few weeks ago...
  • iveofione
    iveofione replied to the thread They DARED TO REMOVE ME.
    Yes, you truly are out of cliches. And no, there isn't "a little part of Travers in each of us".
  • iveofione
    iveofione replied to the thread Prolapsed Bladder....
    That looks like a victim of old age, dry rot and over inflation. Very few people spend the necessary few bucks to buy a pressure gauge...
  • iveofione
    iveofione replied to the thread Need a wheel.
    The single wheel requires constant attention to balance and is just a pain in the ass on rough terrain. And remember, wheeling out after...
  • iveofione
    iveofione reacted to _WW_'s post in the thread Need a wheel with Like Like.
    The launching gear is the way to go. The single wheel, whether from a bike or from Launching Gear requires you to try and balance the...
  • iveofione
    iveofione replied to the thread Baseball 2024.
    I never want to sound like a hopeless Fan Boi like Canuck but as a follower of the Dodgers for 76 years I couldn't help but notice that...
  • iveofione
    Since the Explorer is designed to charge with either a 12v source or a 110v source I don't see how it could possibly be damaged. But...
  • iveofione
    Most of these units can be charged by the 12v cigarette lighter type of outlet in a vehicle. Of the 3 ways to charge these things, the...
  • iveofione
    iveofione replied to the thread Flashlight?.
    I have the Fenix PD35, the last flashlight I will ever need. It is bright at 1700 lumens which is good for about 400 yards, it is light...
  • iveofione
    iveofione replied to the thread Beer and reels.
    I had my first beer in 1954, a while back by now. I can't remember the brand but I can remember the taste of good hops. Once the baby...
  • iveofione
    iveofione reacted to krusty's post in the thread Beer and reels with Like Like.
    I happened across this thread while sitting in a family owned neighborhood gastropub, swillng a couple of Hop Valley Krakens, along with...
  • iveofione
    While we are deciding what to do about the owls, can we just have an open season on cormorants?