GOTY's latest activity

• GOTY
    GOTY reacted to Dr. Magill's post in the thread Stillie gamefish opportunities. with Like Like.
    The Stilly has taken its share of hits The Oso slide was the last of some real stressors as far as my simple mind knows . Maybe it just...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to speedbird's post in the thread Stillie gamefish opportunities. with Like Like.
    left a comment raising issues brought up on this forum advocating for dry fly floating line hook size regulated game fishing opened on...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to charles sullivan's post in the thread Stillie gamefish opportunities. with Like Like.
    There is an enforcement problem. There is a problem with people doing it. There is more than one problem. It's far more difficult to...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to _WW_'s post in the thread Stillie gamefish opportunities. with Like Like.
    Okay, I'll say it. Isn't what happened an enforcement problem? And with it closed isn't it an even bigger enforcement problem? WDFW...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to Smalma's post in the thread Stillie gamefish opportunities. with Like Like.
    Yes it was true. According to WDFW staff a small group of fly anglers were targeting Chinook in the upper NF, bragging about their...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to Paige's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    All I know is, I will never have a day of fishing like that first Albacore trip with Captain @Nick Clayton, @SilverFly, @Cabezon and...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to Nick Clayton's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    I agree with the above thoughts. I've given up trying to predict anything. I've seen every theory out there. I've seen seasons where...
  • GOTY
    GOTY replied to the thread How Many....
    Makes sense to film an advertisement on dry land for $1,000 waders. Would be such a shame if those waders got wet.
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to _WW_'s post in the thread How Many... with Like Like.
    ...people does it take to film a Simms promo? About a dozen people, one barking dog, seven cars, and an entire boat launch. When you see...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to Dave Westburg's post in the thread Zig when they zag... with Like Like.
    Incredible colors!
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to ColinShots's post in the thread Just needed a tug… with Like Like.
    After a long winter of not catching fish and @clarkman picking my pocket, I needed a tug on the end of my line. At this point, size...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to SKYKO's post in the thread Zig when they zag... with Like Like.
    Well heck here's another example, they are so cool.
  • GOTY
    GOTY replied to the thread Zig when they zag....
    If there's one photo I try to get of fish, it's a tail shot. Especially on a sunny day.
    • Screenshot_20240409-132855.png
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread Zig when they zag... with Like Like.
    I have been throwing more traditional patterns lately. They actually fish better in lots of water with less grains and more belly to...
  • GOTY
    GOTY reacted to Dave Westburg's post in the thread Zig when they zag... with Like Like.
    I'd never really noticed the streaking in a fresh run steelhead's tail until Monday. Looked like the fish had crystal flash embedded in...