Recent content by Flyrig

1. F

Water Master Kodiak review

Would you share your motor mount design with me? Also your battery what motor you use.
  2. F

I would think that anchoring bow and stern is doable. If he’s not opposed to experimenting with it. Me personally don’t anchor mine in stillwater, however gluing Scotty anchor attachments in my mind would be something worth looking into. Hopefully someone with experience using the Scotty will...
  3. F

They are very convenient not needing to lift your boat on top of your vehicle. Check out the video on inflating and folding up the raft that takes a few minutes to complete but after you do it a couple of times it’s a piece of pie!
  4. F

Your review was very good and in my opinion would give someone enough information to make an informed decision. I’ve had mine for several years and it has been a great boat for my needs. Have considered and motor? I’m in a new area that moving around in the water is critical and really don’t...
  5. F

Rooftop Tents

Yeah I now have tent cot and it beats crawling/falling down those ladders in the night! Pretty much the same as a roof tent that is on the ground and works great.
  6. F

Old Beauty

I have that one and a 6126-3 that I wouldn’t part with either one of them.
  7. F

How many rod outfits.?

How about a picture of your rod taco? Sounds like great idea. Thanks
  8. F

Intermediate/clear camo lake lines?

I switched to the Rio line also and haven’t noticed a difference in my catch rate but I will it casts and handles much better than the old Cortland clear line.
  9. F

Favorite float tube?

I sure like my Super Cat Pontoon for its light weight and ease to transport. Great customer service by the manufacture also.
  10. F

What the ????

My guess it’s for the dog and all his gear so he can carry it all back to his car and not loose anything?
  11. F

T&T Contact rods

Go with the Airflo. All of their lines are top shelf in my opinion. I have a Cortland and Rio line that I can’t really tell much of a difference between them.
  12. F

Zodiac/inflatable for lake & bass fishing?

Go with aluminum for durability I’ve had both and I prefer the hard floor to stand on.
  13. F

Is there a good way to mount a Fishing Buddy on a pontoon?

Ken I’m interested in the process to shorten the shaft of a Fishing Buddy. Can you share how it’s done? Looks like a great setup. Thanks
  14. F

Is there a good way to mount a Fishing Buddy on a pontoon?

Is the holder and strap available anywhere? The one that I have is not from Hummingbird and doesn’t fit the unit properly. I’ve almost lost it a couple of times.