Recent content by Flyfish23

1. Flyfish23

March "Mat"ness!

Thank God Vito won after that screw show. Figs backed up the whole time. Gomez did Gonez things. Mendez.....what a finish!
  2. Flyfish23

Your One Photo - 2023

Dean River Skated Dry Bob Clay Rod Petrevan Spey Multiplier Can’t get much better……
  3. IMG_2385.jpeg

IMG_2385.jpeg

4. PA050198.JPG

PA050198.JPG

5. Flyfish23

March Matness!

Wyatt Hendrickson sticking Cass in the consi finals was definitely impressive. He is a pinner for sure. Vito was like a cobra....waiting...waiting....ligtning quick fatal strikes. RBY was no mongoose.... No doubt Penn State is a juggernaut that you must crush in the rounds prior to Semis...
  6. Flyfish23

March Matness!

Yianni the 5th 4 timer. Vito crushed 2X returning champ RBY. 3rd times a charm for KOT and he doubles up. What a final this year!!!
  7. Flyfish23

March Matness!

Go Lee and Yianni! 4 timers soon!!!!!
  8. Flyfish23

Lingren Books - Glasso, McMillan, Lemire, Haig-brown, Brayshaw, etc.

I will take a Lemire and the Glasso. Sending a PM now. Cheers, Bill
  9. Flyfish23

After ‘horror show’ hiker rescues, N.H. asks whether criminal charges are the next frontier

I have no issue with charging people who are completely unprepared to deal with their own issues. When I was on the Dean not only did we have a SAT phone but the heli number on speed dial and we would have had to pay. Full stop. We prepared for this. When you backcountry camp, fish, hike...
  10. Flyfish23

NFR US Wrestling History is broken by JB!

Snyder brings home #4 Gold to go with his 3 Silvers and 1 Bronze. Has medaled every opportunity since he made his first world team. Yianni earns a hard fought Silver. The Iranian was tough. 8 total medals for Team USA!
  11. Flyfish23

NFR US Wrestling History is broken by JB!

Dake as well. Go Team USA! Tomorrow Captain America and let's hope John D can pull it off.
  12. Flyfish23

NFR Humor

13. Flyfish23

New Classic Red!

Thanks all! I am building on a Carlin 8'3" 7wt 3/2 which I had Chris build for me a while back. Should be a great dry fly stick for Steel. Cheers, Bill
  14. Flyfish23

New Classic Red!

Arrived yesterday.......Hermit Valley Reels. Mauro is an amazing craftsman! 3.25" reel with wide spool (32mm, 1.25"). Enjoy! And some of my terrible pictures.... Mauro has another red reel ready for sale right now. Ported and 3.5". I can direct you if you have...