fkajwg's latest activity

• fkajwg
    fkajwg reacted to RichS's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Like Like.
    Most of the waterfowl is thinning out in the mid-Columbia as they head to their summer homes. Some stay around all summer, and our...
  • fkajwg
    fkajwg reacted to Cabezon's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Like Like.
    My wife and I spent the last week in March, her quarter break, exploring Joshua Tree National Park, the Salton Sea, and Anza Borego...
  • fkajwg
    fkajwg reacted to RichS's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Like Like.
    A trip to Bickleton this afternoon Merlin Mountain Bluebird Say's Phoebe Mountain Bluebird I believe this is a Rough Legged Hawk
  • fkajwg
    fkajwg reacted to Gyrfalcon22's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Like Like.
    The big cranky local lady last week was giving me shade while sitting in an oddly symmetrically shaded scene. For those who have ever...
  • fkajwg
    fkajwg reacted to Cabezon's post in the thread NFR Got any mammal pictures with Like Like.
    Desert bighorn sheep. Some wildlife encounters can be predicted, but others are total serendipity (with a measure of good planning mixed...
  • fkajwg
    fkajwg replied to the thread NFR Got any mammal pictures.
    And now multiple species of orca are likely. Interesting...
  • fkajwg
    fkajwg reacted to Gyrfalcon22's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Like Like.
    Barred owl on local lake hike Landing gear up on this northern shrike
  • fkajwg
    Wanted to explain this one some. I have an eagle perch that is in the middle of nowhere. It sits about 1/2 mile from any access-which...
  • fkajwg
    fkajwg reacted to Phil K's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Like Like.
    I was down in SBA again this weekend to help celebrate Ma K's 96th birthday. :love: The orange tree in her backyard has some other...
  • fkajwg
    fkajwg reacted to Cabezon's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Like Like.
    I had heard the distinctive calls of this red-breasted sapsucker on a recent walk at Nisqually. But the bird was on the backside of a...