Recent content by eazy-e

1. E

The Mountain Bike Thread

i found this used gary fisher a couple weeks ago, took it out on its first trip saturday. pretty solid bike even with all my crap strapped to it. hadnt seriously ridden a bike in nearly 25 years, forgot how much fun they can be.
  2. thumbnail_20230819_141545_HDR.jpg

thumbnail_20230819_141545_HDR.jpg

3. E

Non-Fly Dirtbags (and bank maggots) what are your fav weighted spinners?

i know, i clicked on it. still makes me go thru paypal. 🤷‍♂️
  4. E

i got 13 items in the cart i didnt know i needed so bad lol and it redirects me to paypal at check out
  5. E

nice stuff at the first strike lures website, its unfortunate they wont take a regular old fashion credit card for payment 🤨
  6. E

Non-Fly Above bonny thread fall salmon

nice job mike! super cool of you to invite a guy to hop on like that
  7. E

Non-Fly Jig Twitching pointers

my pointer is, with a spinning reel, cast like normal then move your right hand up to the fore grip and twitch. more control and less fatigue. for the jig i like a 3/4oz chartreuse head with a dark (black, purple, blue) body
  8. E

Non-Fly Power Pro Color

i bought the marine blue to try out this year, im liking it better than the other high viz offerings. hate the moss green but thats just because i cant follow it in the water.. its personal preference on line color imo hungry fish dont care
  9. E

Interesting weekend

glad it didnt burn the pharmhouse! you got seriously lucky
  10. E

garden mystery

lemon cucumber
  11. E

jetty report: ned rig works!

quick jetty report from saturday 8/5. needed some fresh air so i bombed on down to newport last saturday for the late morning low tide. stopped at stabbi daves for some sand shrimp (turns out i wouldnt even need em). brought 2 rods 1 for jigs and 1 for plunking bait. jig rod was already tied up...
  12. E

2023 Garden Thread

wizard hats tictokcrock was right, crazy good garden thread over here 👍👍
  13. wizzard.jpg

wizzard.jpg

14. E

Prepare for the influx of dirtbags!

pinky finger nail size. cmon man i do not know!
  15. E

Prepare for the influx of dirtbags!

ok i made it over. DIRTBAG. tho i gotta say i once bought 5 black woolly buggers.. still got em. used one once. that pretty much sums up my entire fly fishing experience. anybody wanna buy 4 unused black woolly buggers ;)