Recent content by Coomba

1. C

Holiday Lake Fly Assortment (Attractor Patterns) available

Hi Paul, please put me in the drawing. thanks.
  2. C

Butchering your own animal

If you're going to do this on a seasonal basis invest in a good 1 HP grinder.
  3. C

Lenice perch

I caught a four inch perch in Lenice last week. Anybody catch something other than trout from Lenice?
  4. C

Lenice this weekend

Any construction equipment in the parking lot?
  5. C

Lenice this weekend

6. C

Another Basin Lake

One of my favorite seeps, never disappoints.
  7. C

Seep Lakes scouting report 9/23 - 24/2022

Rex, do you know if the north end of Seep Lakes road was open? In the past the owner of the property closed and locked the gate up there because of "fire danger". I access the Seeps from the north end normally and this individual has been closing the road with locked gate in the fall. Can't...
  8. C

Fly fishing only seep lake report 2022/06/09

Thanks for the report Rex, I love that place but it has only been meh for a long time. Spend most of my time on the general reg seeps. Never have caught a brown or tiger out of there.
  9. C

One of those days...

Do it enough and these days happen.
  10. C

St Joe River Trip

Might try Marble Creek, there are some nice sections that are away from the road. Fish are smaller, but can be fun.
  11. C

May 18th 1980

Working for the Forest Service at the Powell Ranger Station at the head of the Lochsa River. The ash reached us in the afternoon.
  12. C

The Mountain Bike Thread

Have a 5 bike quiver, 2 of which are mtb. This is my gen one Salsa Fargo I used to access a lake before the road was open last spring. Carry the tube on my back and the rest of the gear in a pannier.
  13. C

Harvest ‘21. whatcha get?