Recent content by Chris Johnson

1. Chris Johnson

Interior BC patterns?

Dragons, damsels and may fly nymphs to add to this list.
  2. Chris Johnson

Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

Only defenders I know of to win it were LT and Alan Page.
  3. Chris Johnson

A lot of QB's and OC's are not!
  4. Chris Johnson

I agree he's a first ballot HOF'er, but not that he was the best part of the LOB. Earl's speed and play making ability and Kam's ill intent in the box are what made it hum.
  5. Chris Johnson

I'm happy for Bobby, he was a great lb.
  6. Chris Johnson

It's worked so well thus far, so why not!
  7. Chris Johnson

Snotel is gone! "bummer"

My yard is all rock and sand!
  8. Chris Johnson

NFR Humor

A man and woman meet in the old folks home and hit it off, eventually they decide to become intimate. The woman is standing in front of the man and says " Honey, I'm gonna give you super sex". The ol' boy looks up and asks "What kind of soup?"
  9. Chris Johnson

2024 NOF

I don't know how you received my question, but it was asked out of genuine curiosity, no malice intended. I found this study from the Cowlitz: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165783623002412. From the discussion: Coho Salmon survival was high after C&R with no clear...
  10. Chris Johnson

2024 NOF

Is there research on this or is it personal observation?
  11. Chris Johnson

2024 NOF

I'm in full agreement with you on the S.E. AK fisheries. However, there is not much I can do about it.
  12. Chris Johnson

2024 NOF

I was chatting with a Canadian friend the other day and he told me that they have curtailed the troll fishery on the west coast of Vancouver Is. greatly, which should bode well for both Coho and Sockeye.
  13. Chris Johnson

#1....

Atta boy
  14. Chris Johnson

NFR NFL 2023 Season

Hopefully the second game will be better, "We got the de-troit demolition here for ya tonight". "Wammer Jammer let me hear ya Dickey".
  15. Chris Johnson

NFR NFL 2023 Season

I don't think it's going to matter.