chief's latest activity

• chief
    chief replied to the thread Chironomid body wrap?.
    I have been using Togen’s “Chirony Skin” and recently “Buzzer Wrap” both with good results. It comes in lots of colors.
  • chief
    chief replied to the thread Panama.
    Back in around 2006 I stayed at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort, which is near the town of Gamboa that was built to house canal zone...
  • chief
    chief replied to the thread River Rights ... Again.
    I lived in the Bay Roc apartments on Lake Oswego for a few years in the late 90's. They had a swimming dock that accessed the lake and I...
  • chief
    chief replied to the thread Deals at online Retailers.
    I just received the tippet I ordered, and the product looks as advertised, but it was shipped from an individual's address in Chubbuck...
  • chief
    This is a pretty good price for fluorocarbon tippet - https://lelandfly.com/products/moonlitfluoro
  • chief
    chief replied to the thread vices?.
    The Regal Medallion with two sets of jaws, regular and big game, covers all of my needs.
  • chief
    chief replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    This pattern got my mind working too. I tied up a couple with foam on the back two sections and a tungsten bead on the front. One is a...
    • Articulated maribou.jpg
  • chief
    chief added the media item Articulated maribou.jpg to Fly Tying.
    Articulated maribou.jpg
  • chief
    Still available
  • chief
    Where did you purchase this?
  • chief
    chief replied to the thread TFO Pro II vs. Fenwick Boron X.
    Sierra Trading post is selling TFO Pro II 9' 6wt rods for $99 right now. That would do everything you are asking, especially if you are...
  • chief
    Still available. Soflodgerick never came through.
  • chief
    No worries, I understand you have a challenging position moderating the discussions on the forum.
  • chief
    Things must have gotten out of hand after I went to bed last night. I didn't think my post was that out of line. Just expressing...