Recent content by Chic Worthing

1. C

This will probaly make your day

That put a smile on my face.
  2. C

Anchor Advise

I am considering buying Tornado Anchor for use on the yak.26 f00t drift boat. Thanks
  3. C

Wanted Looking for Sage pulse or Sage sonic 4wt or 6wt

I have a Sage Sonic 8'-9" 4 wt with sock and tube that I might be talked into selling.
  4. C

You have almost too many rods John

You have almost too many rods John
  5. C

SOLD Sage SPL CA 589-3

Nathan, the line weight is based on the first weight of the first 30 feet of the fly line. Once you get that weight, you will need to look up the table at NAFTA to establish the weight. You can also google the question of the unknown fly lone and you will find a number of more elaborate...
  6. C

Congratulations…Wes Penny

I can't take my eyes off it. Amazing creation.
  7. C

Washingtonians- Do you like where you live? Either way, why?

I live near Wenatchee and our subdivision has some perks. We have our own well and water system 17 ($ per month per household ), and our own lake, with bass and panfish. No power boats as it is a small lake. We also have a nice park complete with a nice swimming pool. the cost of that is $250...
  8. C

What Are You Eating?

Nothing so exotic here. I am cooking a batch of garlic fries, washed down with a glass of Quilter's Irish Death. No photos, it won't last that long.
  9. C

Long Fall Afternoon

Very nice photography, you have a good eye.
  10. C

With Our Already High Fuel Prices This Is Really Going To Hit The Pocketbook

Washington has a LAW that states that the that requires a vote of the people to increase any tax but they (meaning the blood-sucking assholes) do it anyway. Our saving grace is that during any election, all of those misdemeanors perpetrated by said blood-sucking pigs are listed and allow you...
  11. C

Asking for advice about gun purchase

JO JO, I have had a concealed weapon license for some time now and my pistols are equipped with a laser sight. It is made by CTL Crimson Trace Laser Corporation. The device projects a red laser that is visible to the person holding the gun it contacts a surface where the firearm is aimed. The...
  12. C

Favorite Fly Shops

My favorite Washington (Eastern) fly shops are Worley Bugger fly shop and that one in Spokane, the one on the northern side of the interstate. Swimmy, I have heard from a not so reputable souse that Simms bought Bozeman.
  13. C

FS Outdoor Shirts

Rob, s lot 10 XL or XLT ? Thank you. Chic
  14. C

1000+ deep

Billy and your amigo's, well done.