c1eddy's latest activity

• C
    c1eddy reacted to Divad's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    No cutthroat for me today sadly, managed to fool a little black mouth and rezzie.
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to Smalma's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    The variation in the coloration/spotting of our coastal cutthroat is pretty interesting and seems to influenced by a number of factors...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Hit the water from 7:30 till 1:00. Lots of rising fish and that slowly faded until the sun came out at 11:00. They started back up once...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Fished the canal for a few hours this morning. My boat is getting a trolling motor installed (yea spotlock ;)). My fishing buddy with a...
  • C
    Hit the canal from 7:30 till 1:00 today. Got rained on, but enjoyed the cloud cover. Seemed colder than it actually was. The first 45...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to Russell's post in the thread Puget Sound with Wow Wow.
    Just made the trip up to the San Juan’s for a little vacation and have been greeted with a spectacular sunrise.
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to Mossback's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Snow on the Canal this morning...6" and still snowing here. Glad the winter tree is still up. Use caution driving if coming out to...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to skyriver's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Wow, quite the story. I don't like anyone making $$ off natural resources, but he got totally screwed by an inept government. And I know...
  • C
    Anyone who has driven by has seen that craft anchored up. I didn’t know the whole story behind it and all the drama that went with it...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    That was a lot of fun. Numbers down a bit but we still caught a lot of fish and overall quality was up. Nice getting some aggressive...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to Kfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Good fishing out there this morning, certainly not hot like a couple of weeks ago at our new found spot. Fish were spread out way more...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to Salmo_g's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    You didn't find an old enough copy of fishing regulations. The WDG gamefish pamphlet was about 30 pages of 3" x 6" paper. Except for a...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to Jisabi's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    I wasn't expecting much from my local beach, and in fact my expectations were fully met. But as always it was really nice to get out...
  • C
    c1eddy reacted to ffb's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Yep always a good time but much slower than it has been. I think the cutts are headed upstream making baby cutts. Here was my variation...
  • C
    Slow day for fishing. Medium light day for trash. The Voodoo Ranger never disappoints when it comes to being a beach slob…… SF