Brute's latest activity

• Brute
    Brute reacted to Billy's post in the thread Jerkey with Like Like.
    Made my first batch of jerkey from the mule deer doe I got late last fall. Half the batch was cajun and half peppered. Very happy with...
  • Brute
    Brute replied to the thread March Madness 2024.
    Ok…I have to admit, I’ve fallen for the Caitlin Clark hype, and have recorded my first women’s NCAA game…and second game as well…
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    A couple days ago I knelt down to net a fish. After it swan out of my net I noticed this brown thing sort of undulating along the...
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to Jack Devlin's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    😁
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to Matt B's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    I think I’ll take the kids out for pond stockers tomorrow. It seems like trolling little leeches works better than anything else for...
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to SteelHeadDave's post in the thread Valley of Fire with Like Like.
    North end of Lake Mead is fun fishing for a variety of warm water species. Wish I would have spent more time in Valley of Fire when I...
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to FinLuver's post in the thread Valley of Fire with Like Like.
    Last time I was there was 1974…she was a full pool back then. It’s good to see it getting water back in there.
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread T-HO-KE Flies with Like Like.
    Found these flies in a very seldom looked at tackle box. If anyone wants them, I will send them along. There’s a hint of rust on the...
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to krusty's post in the thread Valley of Fire with Like Like.
    Beautiful photos!!!
  • Brute
    Brute replied to the thread Valley of Fire.
    Yes…I wouldn’t plan on going in June thru August…
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to Fourbtgait's post in the thread Valley of Fire with Like Like.
    It’s a beautiful state park. Very intriguing but not a nice place when over 100 degrees
  • Brute
    Brute replied to the thread vices?.
    Funny you should ask…I’ve been tying on a R Traveler the last couple years…so I’m bringing it up to Wa this year since I received this...
    • IMG_3842.jpeg
  • Brute
    Brute added the media item IMG_3842.jpeg to Fly Tying.
    IMG_3842.jpeg
  • Brute
    I remember 12 years ago renting a boat in Lake Mead and taking my family to the bouy line to see the dam from the water…it was a lot...
    • IMG_3838.jpeg
  • Brute
    • IMG_3837.jpeg
    • IMG_3836.jpeg