BDD's latest activity

• BDD
    As I passed through Soap Lake, I slowed down a little more than usual thinking back on this post; I couldn't remember the names but I...
  • BDD
    Not really going to comment except to say I saw your question and am not ignoring you. OK, there was some intent but could have been...
  • BDD
    BDD replied to the thread NFR NBA 2024.
    Have not watched much NBA all season but will start to show some interest now. Not a huge fan of where the league and the NBA style...
  • BDD
    I fished a lake in OK county Friday and Saturday (one I told you about a few years ago Buzzy). I have been fishing this lake for a...
  • BDD
    This is the coolest thing...WW gets his gear back and I learn one of WW's spots. Win-Win.
  • BDD
    BDD replied to the thread NFR NFL 2023 Season.
    I did not actually see the presentation but I was sure I briefly saw Elway in the background at one point. I could not figure out why...
  • BDD
    BDD replied to the thread Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion.
    Yeah, I get it for the true fan but I never considered myself one. I just enjoy the games. I skip the roster changes, coaching plans...
  • BDD
    BDD replied to the thread Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion.
    I'm giving football a break for at least 7 months. See you in September.
  • BDD
    I did not mean anything derogatory by saying "that singer". I could not remember her name. Showing her reaction multiple times a game...
  • BDD
    Hoping for a good game. I like Purdy and McCaffery and I liked the Montana/Young/Rice 9ers of the day. I like Mahomes and Kelce too...
  • BDD
    BDD replied to the thread Super Bowl LVIII Food Spread.
    When I clicked on this thread, I thought it was going to be about Mafia gambling. Our family is pretty lame when it comes to Super...