"Official" 2022 Mariner's Bitch Thread

RCF

Life of the Party
Bad attitudes, like what may be posted here, should be kept to yourself. Need more positive attitudes with all we just have or will go through in near term.

Edited to add: Should be NFR

Last edited:

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Why are there so many official threads?

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I was referencing a specific scenario in the game from Friday nite.

Not using a pinch hitter or runner when down by a run in bottom of 10th was a bad management decision. Imo, that in part is the reason they lost the game.

Pretty sure WW and Kansas didn't watch the game.
Not saying they need to know everything about everything...... They just don't know baseball strategy.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I was referencing a specific scenario in the game from Friday nite.

Not using a pinch hitter or runner when down by a run in bottom of 10th was a bad management decision. Imo, that in part is the reason they lost the game.

Pretty sure WW and Kansas didn't watch the game.
Not saying they need to know everything about everything...... They just don't know baseball strategy.

Like I said, 21-14 in 1-run games, 6-4 in extra innings (after yesterday's doubleheader, 22-14), ie, games where managing is at its most important. I follow the Royals, not so much the Mariners, but I suspect Servais knows a little more about the game, strategy, and his team and what he has on the bench than either you or I. Never been one to bash Managers (or coaches in football), unless they're reprobates - I have never had the professional managing or coaching experience (only up through Highschool travel teams for baseball), and until I have that experience, who the hell am I to say a manager should be fired, pissin' in the wind.

cheers