What you watching. πŸ˜†

my teenager and I went to see Endgame over the weekend since they released it again in the theaters. Fantastic. One of my favorite Marvel movies (outside of the Guardians of the Galaxy ones). We're both really looking forward to Doomsday (several great post-credit scenes for it at this showing of Endgame).

I just wish we had a 4DX/3D theater here in PDX. Seeing Spider-Man: Brand New Day at the one up in SEA a couple months ago was just awesome!
 
I saw a very intense docudrama about Hitler's last days in Berlin...eyewitness account from Hitler's secretary Traudl Junge who survived the war...Downfall on Prime

Rewatched a western...The Thicket...well done. Juliette Lewis (Cape Fear) plays Cutthroat Bill...she was excellent.
 


Watched the first episode of this last night. Good so far, albeit a bit of a slow burn.

I forgot to mention that the soundtrack is top notch too. Gordon Lightfoot (Sundown), The Waterboys (Fisherman’s Blues), and Danzig (Mother) all in the first episode. 🀘🏼🀘🏼🀘🏼
 
Back
Top