Latest activity

  • RRSmith
    RRSmith reacted to krusty's post in the thread What Are You Eating? with Haha Haha.
    You asked.
  • RRSmith
    RRSmith reacted to Brute's post in the thread What Are You Eating? with Like Like.
  • Jim F.
    Jim F. reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Clouds with Like Like.
  • Jim F.
    Jim F. reacted to Canuck from Kansas's post in the thread Backyard Wildlife with Like Like.
    Spotted lantern fly (Lycorma delicatula). Invasive and highly destructive to our local orchards and vineyards, so I squeeshed it and...
  • the_chemist
    the_chemist reacted to Scottp's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Bullethead Club Sandwich hook - WFC Model 10 #8 thread - SemperFli Nanosilk 50d orange rib - Uni 6/0 camel core - 20lb mono...
  • RRSmith
    RRSmith replied to the thread Rain.
    We had a surface area of low pressure centered just south of us near Newport which spawned numerous showers and thunderstorms to rotate...
  • M_D
    M_D reacted to Zak's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Haha Haha.
    Here's Cory Doctorow himself, today, on enshittifucation: https://pluralistic.net/2026/09/04/cheating-at-fraud/#absentee-rentier From...
  • Scottp
    Scottp replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    Bullethead Club Sandwich hook - WFC Model 10 #8 thread - SemperFli Nanosilk 50d orange rib - Uni 6/0 camel core - 20lb mono...
  • M_D
    M_D reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread Quick Turn of the Page! with Like Like.
    Well I totally botched it this morning! I overthought where I was going to be at first light. I should have re-run the play from...
  • RRSmith
    RRSmith reacted to riseform's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Love Love.
    Stepping out of the PacNW with a few headshots of beautiful birds from Tanzania in August that I thought were worth sharing. Hard to...
  • M_D
    M_D reacted to Norm Frechette's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Grande Ronde River Rat Originator – Jack Hagan Hook - Gold Alek Jackson spey hook or substutute Thread - Black Tag - Oval silver...
  • SilverFly
    SilverFly reacted to Cabezon's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Like Like.
    You can find my detailed report on the Tuesday trip here: Tuesday tuna trip. I enjoyed fishing with @Burt Dagger . He has great...
  • Norm Frechette
    Norm Frechette replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    Grande Ronde River Rat Originator – Jack Hagan Hook - Gold Alek Jackson spey hook or substutute Thread - Black Tag - Oval silver...
  • Canuck from Kansas
    Canuck from Kansas reacted to Wadin' Boot's post in the thread Coffee talk with Like Like.
    AP Cultural Anthropology questions pertinent to Goths and Coffee Question 666: Which of the following goth subcultures antedate modern...
  • Canuck from Kansas
    Canuck from Kansas reacted to riseform's post in the thread Got any bird pics? with Wow Wow.
    Stepping out of the PacNW with a few headshots of beautiful birds from Tanzania in August that I thought were worth sharing. Hard to...
Back
Top