Latest activity

  • Guy Gregory
    Guy Gregory reacted to albula's post in the thread TV... with Like Like.
    Just purchased a new LG TV from Costco when my 25 year old TV crapped the bed. It wasn't expensive and will do everything that I need...
  • Guy Gregory
    Guy Gregory reacted to Breck's post in the thread TV... with Like Like.
    If you have a Costco membership, I'd start there. I've had good experience with the LG brand.
  • Guy Gregory
    Guy Gregory reacted to Long_Rod_Silvers's post in the thread TV... with Like Like.
    I think you could drop your budget to <$500 and still get something that exceeds your expectation.
  • K
    krusty replied to the thread The Mountain Bike Thread.
    I've lost track of how cycling acquaintances have had broken collarbones and wrists. Never had either, although my injuries consisted...
  • Jim F.
    Jim F. reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread TV... with Haha Haha.
    Does it have to be preprogrammed with the PAC 8 network? 😂 SF
  • Scottybs
    I have a reserve tank so breakfast is optional…
  • K
    krusty reacted to Scudley Do Right's post in the thread The Mountain Bike Thread with Like Like.
    It's funny when you first start everyone just tells you how fun it is. After almost a year of being around it you find out how many...
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver replied to the thread Rain.
    South wind, rain all morning (now has stopped)… Welcome to Oregon. 😎 Feel free to leave if you don’t like this weather… it’ll last till...
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver reacted to JudyM's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Will be waiting for some good rain to help with forest fires. This one is across from the old 2020 burn near the Clackamas River.
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver reacted to Wade Rivers's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Yes, please... https://www.oregon.gov/oda/natural-resources/Documents/Weather/forecast.pdf A nice cool rainy couple of days...
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Thursday looks like perfect temps. Nothing above the mid 70’s this coming week. 😄 It was 49° yesterday when I arrived at the beach. Fall...
  • D
    dbaken reacted to DimeBrite's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Like Like.
    Oh I can think of many other exciting uses for your 12 weight! :D
  • D
    dbaken reacted to Burt Dagger's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Like Like.
    Less abridged report, 9/1 out of Westport. With apology for lack of photos - @Cabezon will probably post a few. I jumped on an open...
  • Cabezon
    Cabezon reacted to Burt Dagger's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Like Like.
    Less abridged report, 9/1 out of Westport. With apology for lack of photos - @Cabezon will probably post a few. I jumped on an open...
  • Burt Dagger
    Burt Dagger replied to the thread Tuna 2026.
    “If you give a mouse a cookie…”
Back
Top