Latest activity

  • Herkileez
    Herkileez replied to the thread Sand in wading boots.
    I'm guessing your River Salt boots are too porous, allowing sand in, causing wear on your booties. I use Simms Freestone boots, which...
  • Canuck from Kansas
    Canuck from Kansas reacted to Wadin' Boot's post in the thread Sand in wading boots with Like Like.
    Agree with Merle, you could silicone or shoe goo up those holes. Also any point where the glue to the sole has delaminated will do the...
  • S
    Snopro reacted to krusty's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    The only acquisition I can think of a decently operated company purchased by a much larger company that resulted in a positive outcome...
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to Wadin' Boot's post in the thread Sand in wading boots with Like Like.
    Agree with Merle, you could silicone or shoe goo up those holes. Also any point where the glue to the sole has delaminated will do the...
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to Bambooflyguy's post in the thread Panfish with Like Like.
    Pat….a Buzzy bamboo Hotrod really fits the bill…..
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to Jim F.'s post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    Sounds like a fun day to me, Pat!
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to clarkman's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    I started using some of the Bonio capr hooks this year. I like em, not quite as much as the gami glo bug hooks (C14S), but they're...
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to skyriver's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    You had a barrel. I have a special rock. I cast to it every year. Going on 4 years now of casting to the "OMG, look at that giant" then...
  • SteelHeadDave
    SteelHeadDave reacted to Paige's post in the thread Puget Sound with Haha Haha.
    🤢🤮🤢 Uh, guys, that's bait!
  • Wasatchangler
    Wasatchangler reacted to Brute's post in the thread What Are You Eating? with Like Like.
    Coconut tapioca with mango swirled ice cream topped with a mango tuile…
  • Wadin' Boot
    Wadin' Boot replied to the thread Sand in wading boots.
    Agree with Merle, you could silicone or shoe goo up those holes. Also any point where the glue to the sole has delaminated will do the...
    • 1788284983459.png
  • Wadin' Boot
    Wadin' Boot reacted to Merle's post in the thread Sand in wading boots with Like Like.
    Do you have the original RiverSalts or the RiverSalt II ? I was looking online at them and it looks like the original version has a...
  • Wadin' Boot
    Wadin' Boot reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    I forgot (again) to report on why I called the title "cruising". Cruising comes in several forms - solo cruisers and group cruisers...
  • Wadin' Boot
    Wadin' Boot reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Wow Wow.
    I fished local today, on the water by 0900 - which I think is almost too early this time of year with the sun lower on the horizon. I...
  • Jim F.
    Jim F. replied to the thread Cruising Capr.
    Sounds like a fun day to me, Pat!
Back
Top