Sep 21, 2026 Replies: 22 I had a few days, so I headed SE of my home to see if I could find a few trouts. rollin'.... canyons... we found some fish... and just really enjoyed the isolation... camp visitors... additional species.... Click to expand...
I had a few days, so I headed SE of my home to see if I could find a few trouts. rollin'.... canyons... we found some fish... and just really enjoyed the isolation... camp visitors... additional species....
doublespey Let.It.Swing Forum Supporter Sep 24, 2026 #21 Awesome trip report Clarkman, my kinda trip. I always appreciate the solitude and wildlife interactions (gopher snakes included) almost as much as the fishing.
Awesome trip report Clarkman, my kinda trip. I always appreciate the solitude and wildlife interactions (gopher snakes included) almost as much as the fishing.
GAT Dumbfounded Forum Supporter Sep 24, 2026 #22 It appears you were quite a distance SE of your home ... (cool shots)
Canuck from Kansas Aimlessly wondering through life Forum Supporter Sep 24, 2026 #23 Yeah, quite a drive. I only went for day trips, would always stop at the hotel for eggs-over-easy and hash browns, They did it good...
Yeah, quite a drive. I only went for day trips, would always stop at the hotel for eggs-over-easy and hash browns, They did it good...