Search results

  1. jeradjames

    JMoon 6116

    I bought this used for a really good price on spey pages earlier this year Definitely an expensive setup and more than I deserve but oh well, I’m committed!
  2. jeradjames

    JMoon 6116

    Same, they were made by another Oregon craftsman.
  3. jeradjames

    JMoon 6116

    It's an 11'6" 6 weight. 400 or so scandi will be what it will be throwing.
  4. jeradjames

    JMoon 6116

    This arrived last week... I squirreled away some extra cash before my daughter was born and treated myself. Very excited to get this thing on the water. Polished brass extended barrel seat, redwood burl, almond wraps, and 2 tips.
  5. jeradjames

    Stilliguamish system closure 10/9

    I went to a FF club meeting this year regarding Deer Creek steelhead and the region bio said they didn't have the staffing budget to effectively monitor the S rivers. That could be the main issue we are looking at.
  6. jeradjames

    Small creeks

    Are those resident coastals? @Colinb really pretty coloring on them
  7. IMG_0265.jpeg

    IMG_0265.jpeg

  8. IMG_6948.jpeg

    IMG_6948.jpeg

  9. jeradjames

    Salmo Rhodanensis

    I’ll post some non fly related photos of my stay here shortly. We went to baptize my daughter as a part of my paternity leave. It was a really special experience we love spending time with our family over there. My wife and I now hope to try living in Greece for one year in roughly 5 years...
  10. IMG_6926.jpeg

    IMG_6926.jpeg

  11. IMG_6935.jpeg

    IMG_6935.jpeg

  12. IMG_6909.jpeg

    IMG_6909.jpeg

  13. IMG_6906.jpeg

    IMG_6906.jpeg

  14. IMG_6816.jpeg

    IMG_6816.jpeg

  15. IMG_6814.jpeg

    IMG_6814.jpeg

  16. IMG_7207.jpeg

    IMG_7207.jpeg

  17. IMG_7123.jpeg

    IMG_7123.jpeg

  18. jeradjames

    Salmo Rhodanensis

    I was able to redeem myself this year after spending all of September in Greece. I was only able to spend one day on the river over there but I found what I was after, Salmo Farioides. Next year, I hope to venture North in hopes of finding one of the 4 other brown trout lineages. It is a pretty...
  19. IMG_7029.jpeg

    IMG_7029.jpeg

  20. IMG_7021.jpeg

    IMG_7021.jpeg

Back
Top