Search results

  1. P

    One Pfoot

    Has anyone tried to buy some Medalist reel parts from One Pfoot lately? I ordered some stuff almost a month ago from Joe, and haven’t heard from him.. and no one is answering his emails. I used PayPal so at least I’ll get my money back…
  2. P

    Old school…

    A while back I picked up an old greenheart fly rod made in Edinburgh, Scotland. The brass reel seat says “Anderson & Sons” and “The Dunkeld”.. probably made in the late 1880’s. The 11’ rod was in poor shape, so I refinished it, replaced a few missing hanging guides, added an old brass reel with...
  3. P

    One last warm water trip (hawg hunting😁)

    May see you up there soon, Paul!
  4. P

    Show me your bass

    Most of the Columbia where I fish is packed with weeds now… but I did find a lake with a few..
  5. P

    A little less smoke on the water but those clouds.........

    Yeah…but tell us what “schmoot” is…? Got a fly that looks like one?
  6. P

    AP for the win…

    I took my grandson up river this morning for a chance to catch a smallmouth bass… He did, and I don’t think he’ll be right for weeks! The fat one measured 21” and took nearly 15 minutes to land.. she kept diving into the weeds. Great fun..
  7. P

    Pontoon Inflator

    2Pcs Inflatable Boat SUP Pump Adapter, Premium Conventional Air Adapter, Sturdy SUP Air Adapter,Quickly Inflation and Strong Sealing Pump Adapter, for Inflatable Boat, Paddleboard and Kayak https://a.co/d/0gk8z1Vx Amazon…
  8. P

    Pontoon Inflator

    It uses a 18v battery…
  9. P

    Pontoon Inflator

    Here’s a pretty nice pontoon inflator from Ryobi. One side does low pressure/high volume, and the other side does high pressure to top it off. The adapter you see clips right into the Halkey Roberts valves. I like it…
  10. P

    More smallmouth…

    The forecast called for little to no wind this morning, (they lied) ..so I made a quick run up river to terrorize the bass. On the water by 6:30 am, and 4 nice bass in the net by 7am! Final head count was 10 smallmouth bass to 19”, and 2 perch, and I was off the water and home in time to watch...
  11. P

    Going back a few years

    Good stuff, Pat! Thanks for sharing…
  12. P

    Show me your bass

    I told Shawn West I need a refund… 6 fish and the fly is toast! 😁
  13. P

    On the hunt for giant Columbia River bass🤠

    Wow…! Billy, you might be my next best friend!
Back
Top