Search results

  1. rotato

    Show me your bass

    Found a few on the dropper last evening Slowing down on this deep little lake
  2. rotato

    Show me your bass

    That’s a great day!
  3. rotato

    Small creeks

    This pup Not my nephew
  4. rotato

    Small creeks

    My nephew and I found a few today First time for the pup on a creek Good day Cheers
  5. rotato

    Show me your bass

    Sweet crappie Speaking of a nice take turning into an easy fight, have you ever hooked a tilapia?
  6. rotato

    Can we have a blue gill thread?

    Pretty slow last night Was expecting excellent fishing and had a nice row Hand still swollen from Yellowjackets
  7. rotato

    Small creeks

    This the only other photo Thanks Cheers!
  8. rotato

    Small creeks

    I thought this was a rain b but my buddies thought hybrid Thoughts?
  9. rotato

    Small creeks

    Fun day! I appreciate this community Cheers
  10. rotato

    Can we have a blue gill thread?

    Found a few last evening Everything meaning bass trout and blueys were munching just under the surface. They were popping everywhere. I just couldn’t figure out the right fly. Oh well Cheers
  11. rotato

    Lake Crescent need advice

    Just make sure you don’t have downriggers on your tube:)
  12. rotato

    Show me your bass

    Those are some tanks on banks @Northern !
  13. rotato

    Show me your bass

    Started slow Had to skip the senko under the willows for a bite but by sunset they were eating at the surface Never found the right fly but got a few on a popper and a few on a stimie which was a first for me Cheers
  14. rotato

    Puget Sound

    Had a nice walk on moms beach Those erratics have to hold some cutts at some tides Cheers y'all
  15. rotato

    Rain

    Sprinkled on the lake last night As it was hot there were a lot of swimmers A few came booking back to their dock that I was fishing I thought they were going to tear into me as they were new owners and those people don’t understand that they bought property on a public lake. But they were just...
  16. rotato

    Show me your bass

    Back to small bass eating trout colored senkos Still a fun way to catch fish The slack line would just start moving and if your reaction time was good you can stick em Cheers
  17. rotato

    Can we have a blue gill thread?

    Once I got one hit on the foamie I never went back. Fun casting as they wanted it tight on the brush line. But if you placed it right they would explode on touch down. A couple of missed bass due to the small hook but alas a lovely evening was had
  18. rotato

    Show me your bass

    Wow! Spectacular
Back
Top