Search results

  1. Creatch’r

    NFR Possible Lower Latitude Auroras this weekend

    Here’s some obligatory photos to prove I was there. The cell phone camera did a good job of enhancing the colors but what it didn’t do unfortunately was pick up the brilliance of the mountain, in fact it made it disappear like some sort of magic trick. But with the naked eye I could see...
  2. Creatch’r

    NFR Possible Lower Latitude Auroras this weekend

    Can someone explain to me what I was watching last night when things really got started? There was a hole in the sky directly above us atop our little mountain in Cicero from which light swirled and radiated in all directions before fanning out and sweeping due East directly at Whitehorse...
  3. Creatch’r

    NFR Possible Lower Latitude Auroras this weekend

    It was so bright I could clearly see Whitehorse mountain as I laid on my roof. Absolutely insane that was way more then I bargained for
  4. Creatch’r

    Books

    Will take Ralph wahl, Bob Arnold, pioneers and legends and trey combs. Maybe we can figure out how to meet so you don’t have to ship?
  5. Creatch’r

    Cheap-ass winter stick. TFO Pro II, 11'6" 7/8. Question...

    No way that rod takes 600gr or more grains. I’d try 425/450 OPST commando and around 480/510 for a more standard skagit head.
  6. Creatch’r

    What's in your vise?

    Those are extremely fishy
  7. Creatch’r

    Stillie gamefish opportunities.

    Regardless if changes occur this season or 3 years from now….. Fighting to find balance between gamefish seasons and chinook recovery is gonna be a battle that needs to be fought or there will be little reason to call myself a fly fishermen anymore. The S rivers is where the shit always hits the...
  8. Creatch’r

    Stillie gamefish opportunities.

    Glad to see more comments being posted and I hope those who enjoy the fishery will take the two minutes to add theirs if they haven’t done so already. At the end of the day there isn’t a good reason to keep the NF closed. It’s already illegal to target salmon and the FF only regs do a good job...
  9. Creatch’r

    Stillie gamefish opportunities.

    I sent my comments by email asking them to consider hook size restriction, excluding indicators or bobbers as well as weighted flies so we can enjoy our steelhead and SRC fishery without possibly encountering chinook. Whatever it takes. I’ll miss fishing my bead head rolled muddlers and...
  10. Creatch’r

    Stillie gamefish opportunities.

    Can someone please post a link or an email to direct comments to? I’m assuming this is it but want to be sure: https://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/management/north-falcon/public-input#recreational
  11. Creatch’r

    What is it? Opinions welcome

    A resi rainbow for sure.
  12. Creatch’r

    Clackacraft LP or WF question(s)

    It can be super easy to overcomplicate a drift boat purchase when you get into the details of what makes this model better than this one for certain applications it gets messy. Some of the benefits of a more specialized drift boat won’t ever be realized by a casual angler who will use it only a...
  13. Creatch’r

    New Opportunity?

    I installed a tilapia processing plant in Costa Rica about a decade ago. The “ponds” where they raised fish was more mud than water. It was just a sea of backs and fins from bank to bank. Absolutely sickening. I spent a few months getting that operation going and have never even considered...
  14. Creatch’r

    What's Catching You Fish?

    That fly is unreal dude.
  15. Creatch’r

    6 weight floating “daily driver” lines - tuning a Scott Centric

    Good call you’re gonna like the line.
  16. Creatch’r

    Microspey 4wt anyone?

    Guilty
  17. Creatch’r

    What's in your vise?

    It makes me sick honestly. Even the iPhone squid emoji has eyes.
  18. Creatch’r

    What's in your vise?

    Restocking some confidence flies and experimenting with a squid. Forgot the eyes so it’ll never work.
  19. Creatch’r

    2024 NOF

    I wonder how short the NF stilly “season” will be this year?
  20. Creatch’r

    6 weight floating “daily driver” lines - tuning a Scott Centric

    To answer your question about what makes the infinity different…. The longer rear taper that keeps it stable with more fly line outside the rod tip. Gold and MPX are a shorter more aggressive taper that are great for quick shots from a drift boat. The infinity still has guts, it’s not at all a...
Back
Top