That's a good strategy by the officials. Like the article said, essentially a zero tolerance policy, but it came to late to prevent what happened.
Zero discipline, zero maturity.
After reading a ton of sports news(I need a new set of eyes now) I think he knew exactly what he was doing.
Here's a ton of opinions and whatnot on it;
https://news.google.com/s/CBIwqOHQnuoB?sceid=US:en&r=0&oc=1
I can't believe Penn State lost to Wisconsin like they did. At home. But in typical fashion in the late 2nd half they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
Was kind of on the same groove until we moved here. (No Torani though). BUT, one drawback of living here is that COSTCO is now 68 miles away instead of 3. Time to look into their delivery service.
Was gifted several 6 packs of Kuju Coffee pour overs years ago. Great tasting brew. But @$15.00 a 6 pack no way I'd recommend it as an EDC (every day coffee) , but it's a good notional gift.