Search results

  1. Millsfly

    Simms Bought for $192 Million

    ME had a bunch of other consumer products aside of the show, like First Lite
  2. Millsfly

    Simms Bought for $192 Million

    Yo guys... The fellers behind Skwala were at the helm of Sitka for about a decade. legit anglers who have the legit background. I dont think there's any connection to Simms. at the helm is a guy named Kevin Sloan. I work with him via partnership with BHA and have been nothing but impressed...
  3. Millsfly

    Fish Identification Help

    rare western spotted Atlantic salmon cutty. .
  4. Millsfly

    Simms Bought for $192 Million

    double bingo
  5. Millsfly

    Monitizing content

    so....I have some experience in this Back in the yeeee old yesteryear when blogs were as cool as Miles Davis, the Millsfly Blog had upwards of 6-10k hits a month and ad revenue in the tens of dollars. At one point I had more referrals to national orgs (Tu and American Rivers) than the likes of...
  6. Millsfly

    Hangman Creek Chinook

    Little falls. 1929 i think
  7. Millsfly

    Most useless/stupid fishing gear you have bought?

    A fishing vest. hard stop.
  8. Millsfly

    It's too early, but...

    fuckin A cotton, fuckinnnn A
  9. Millsfly

    Who might have Bucks Bag South Fork pontoons

    no shit! Sounds good. I thought they went ob
  10. Millsfly

    Who might have Bucks Bag South Fork pontoons

    My old South Fork is on it's deathbed, love to bring it back with a newer pontoon to get rid of the old one with a ruptured bladder LMK if anyone is sitting on one and wants to get rid of it Cheers!
  11. Millsfly

    It's too early, but...

    I just called the FPC, and I'm not the only one to question that number..... look at the wild component. it's the lowest I've ever seen by percentage. The previous 7 days was 29-42%. Yesterday was sub 9 (8.7). I am guessing it's error imput but lets hope not
Back
Top