Search results

  1. albula

    What Are You Eating?

    Great looking chunk of moo. Mind sharing how it was prepared?
  2. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    How much does it cost to get one that doesn't already have a bite out of it?
  3. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I thought he was on PUP.
  4. albula

    Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread

    I have often wondered how Dipoto has lasted for over 10 years having produced only a modicum of positive results. I would guess that is because he has concentrated on reduced costs while still putting butts in the seats for most games. Ownership obviously looks fondly on that ROI and views...
  5. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Nice effort from team AARP.
  6. albula

    Naknek

    Appears that wasn't the first encounter for that fine fish.
  7. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Got to wonder if MacDonald will again opt not to go for the gimme field goal. That three points would have been the difference maker.
  8. albula

    Favorite old scans

    First tarpon caught solo out of my new skiff. Homosassa circa 1999. Now there's a Chinese fire drill. 🤪
  9. albula

    What Are You Eating?

    That is the best. Always my first ask if I get to a good sushi restaurant. It goes quickly.
  10. albula

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    Sorry we did not get our planned bread baking get together. It always seems like there is plenty of time until all of a sudden there isn't. Funny how that works.
  11. albula

    Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread

    Impressive.
  12. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Perhaps, in part, a testament to the Hawks coaches and brain trust who have been able to identify under achievers within a certain system who will be able to flourish in one designed to fully utilizes their strengths.
  13. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    First morning in a little over a week that the NFL media pundits have not written an article about how the Seahawks can try to survive the games they will play without their starting QB. Guess it helps when his backup has a QB rating of 127.3, second in a league of superstars.
  14. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Pretty impressive how Mike MacDonald is able to get whoever he has not injured ready to play.
  15. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Notice I didn't say great.
  16. albula

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I've often heard it said that a good defense will defeat a good offense. Appears there is a considerable veracity in that observation.
  17. albula

    Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread

    As much as `I hate to say it 'cause I find it easy to be a fan of some of the players I guess it's time to put a fork in them. With all the high expectations going into this year maybe it is time to change the captains who are steering the boat. Seems like they should have been better.
  18. albula

    What's in your (PIZZA) oven?

    Doesn't look much like a couple Detroits yet but give it another 30 hours. let the games begin.
  19. albula

    TV...

    Just purchased a new LG TV from Costco when my 25 year old TV crapped the bed. It wasn't expensive and will do everything that I need and most likely more were I technologically more adept. Knowing I could return it no questions asked if I found it unsatisfactory was a big pIus. I use it mostly...
  20. albula

    Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread

    Gotta wonder if that means more "No Trespassing" signs.
Back
Top