Search results

  1. Tim L

    Bike Lock Recommendations

    They ran a story on our news about this. It's a thing in Cleveland.
  2. Tim L

    Bike Lock Recommendations

    I used to have a Road King in WA. Mainly you wanted to do enough to send these guys to the next bike, presumably an easier mark. Beyond that you either accept the risk or you don't. Also recommend planting an air tag. At least its another layer. Just don't keep it in your quick release tool bag...
  3. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    RIP Rob
  4. Tim L

    NBA 2025-26

    Great night in Detroit... For Cleveland 👍👍
  5. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Letterman signoff doesn't seem like that long ago. Time flies.
  6. Tim L

    Test Driving Again An Old Chironomid Emerger Pattern.,,

    Who can forget "The Slab"...I believe you hit it in the nest too 👍👍
  7. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    David Byrne, Cleveland, OH
  8. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  9. Tim L

    Fishing Thermometers

    I've had the Fishpond attached to my boat for a lot of years. That thing will outlive me. If you're older you'll likely need readers to see the display on an analog. https://avidangler.com/228424.html
  10. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Only '64 Mandocaster I know of. Impressive.
  11. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  12. Tim L

    Solo fishing

    Sorry if already posted, but definitely a tick tool. This year is exceptionally bad for them. I've already brought 3 home, and Peg brought one in from the garden. After a partially successful removal of one, followed by 14 days of antibiotics, I'm not signing up for another. Top: American Dog...
  13. Tim L

    Solo fishing

    For lakes of any kind I didn't see any mention of a PFD. Even for a hike-in I'd get it up there. Regardless of # of chambers in any inflatabe I'd still wear one. Also, someone mentioned weekdays as not always void of crowds. As a retiree I wish this weren't true, but...
  14. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  15. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Steve Priest would've been a good frontman
  16. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  17. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  18. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

Back
Top