Search results

  1. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  2. Tim L

    SFR What vest?

    You guys are fancy. Early 90s, Fred Meyer I think.
  3. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  4. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  5. Tim L

    Affordable places you would actually want to live

    Ha, I'll make it easy. W/o going into the details, it's an advantage if you're staying in the city/suburbs (Cleveland vs. greater PS). Overall, cost of living and quality of life are both far better here. Never would have thought that but it's a no brainer. Here and now, I'm retired with a...
  6. Tim L

    Black Friday Jumbo Trout

    If they do Martha WB those are very realistic to find.
  7. Tim L

    Are fly fishing magazines a thing again?

    Same - perfect for the 4 hrs between CLE and SEA. Popular Mechanics in that smaller size has been the favorite. As a kid, the magazines were the only way to follow pro motocross. During the Hannah era (pre/post '80) it was the thing and six or more periodicals covered the sport in that first...
  8. Tim L

    A new world record... my favorite driving band

    Someone say A New World Record?
  9. Tim L

    NFR Maybe this is in poor taste....

    Evan, not bad but I'd be really impressed if you had a boat load of shares and dumped them 😉
  10. Tim L

    Did you leave something on the boat ramp…

    Beat me to it!!
  11. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  12. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Was never a fan but Brandon Flowers can make pretty much anything cool.
  13. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  14. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  15. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Hopefully he told the story of buying his first new car as a teenage member of Santana...he has a lot of good stories. But yeah I watch plenty of these about artists, gear, studio/producing, songwriting, etc that contribute to music. Currently, Rick Rubin has a couple of podcasts well worth a...
  16. Tim L

    Storing all those fly rods

    Of course my eye went directly here. Every collection needs a crown jewel...
  17. Tim L

    Storing all those fly rods

    But does it have one of these...
  18. Tim L

    Devils Lake

    First I've seen mention. I jumped in 15+ years ago and enjoyed as a one-timer. "All you can eat" on cutties, no giants of course. Just unique enough but never had a reason to go back. Nice looking place and the solitude is always worth it...I don't get enough water to myself. Great pics 👍👍
  19. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  20. Tim L

    Very sad day…..

    Needs a new Husky sticker.
Back
Top