Search results

  1. Islander

    PNW Fly Fishing Semi-Official Swap, Shop, Fish & Eat - May 17, 2025

    Trust me, Jerry never disappoints! All the events I’ve attended where he was taking care of the food were fabulous and no one went hungry.
  2. Islander

    PNW Fly Fishing Semi-Official Swap, Shop, Fish & Eat - May 17, 2025

    I’m hoping to make this event and have been thinking about a trout-Spey setup for my local river. Would love to get some info and/or experience with it.
  3. Islander

    Breaking ice to fish in western WA 1/30/2025

    I think that’s what happened to this one!
  4. Islander

    Breaking ice to fish in western WA 1/30/2025

    You are a tougher man than me! Nice you could get out and fish. That’s a decent rainbow.
  5. Islander

    SOLD NIB 4,5,6 WT Floating Lines PRICE DROP AGAIN

    I’ll take this one: SA Mastery Expert Distance WF5F $40 PM me as to how you want payment. Thanks, Steve
  6. Islander

    One more trip before the Ice Age hits!

    It was high 40’s by noon today and starting tomorrow we aren’t supposed to get above freezing for a while. So, I thought I better get a river trip in before real winter starts. Hiked down the nature trail looking for the steep staircase that leads to one of my favorite stretches of water. Walked...
  7. Islander

    First fish…!

    If you fish with Steve, you’ll usually catch fish and always have Crown! 😁
  8. Islander

    Post your first fish of 2025 here

    Not my first one as I fished a couple times before this trip, but the first one I took a picture of.
  9. Islander

    First fish…!

    Excellent way to start the year, especially that steelhead!
  10. Islander

    Wanted Outcast Frameless Motor Mount

    I think I still have one in a box somewhere. I’ll check and get back to you. Edit: Found it, PM sent.
  11. Islander

    A quick trip to the river

    Woke up this morning to two inches of new snow, so after my morning tea I headed out to shovel off the driveway and sidewalks. By the time I had finished the sun was out and we had a beautiful blue sky. By noon the air temp was almost 40 so I figured it would be a good time to hit the river. Got...
  12. Islander

    Lake etiquette very poor today

    What happens in Soap Lake, stays in Soap Lake!
  13. Islander

    Lake etiquette very poor today

    Huh?…….what was that?
  14. Islander

    Lake etiquette very poor today

    I’m just hard of hearing and use it to my advantage. Whether I can hear them or not, after asking them to repeat themselves a dozen times, they usually give up and leave. 😆
  15. Islander

    The Stonedfish/Bambooflyguy monthly lake dry fly challenge!

    I’m in……..in about 3 months! 😆
Back
Top