Search results

  1. Islander

    Cant fix stupid!

    It has begun! https://cowboystatedaily.com/2026/05/06/day-after-bear-attack-rangers-yelled-at-by-tourists-too-close-to-grizzlies/?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=l8OPylhs8qQmn8UGxn6bM8EnSZa8_LbUC2sNVYofgBI.UXPtrV
  2. Islander

    Wanted Looking for a Spring Creek Pram

    Hoping for more of a “ready to fish” boat. I have enough projects as it is! 😆
  3. Islander

    Wanted Looking for a Spring Creek Pram

    I’m in the market for a SC pram, not to picky about the model, just one in good condition. Two seater would be ideal, but all models seem to be rarer than hens teeth, so I’m interested in a single as well. If anyone has one they’re thinking of selling or see’s one available, let me know. Thanks...
  4. Islander

    Horsefly Strain Rainbow

    Eastern Washington………
  5. Islander

    YOLO! - FlyBillz' First Bamboo Build

    I’m really enjoying following the process! Keep them coming! Thanks for the great info.
  6. Islander

    SOLD 2018 Spring Creek Pram - 8 ft Stillwater Classic

    Am I correct in assuming that the “beam” is measured at the top of the boat and at it’s widest point?
  7. Islander

    SOLD 2018 Spring Creek Pram - 8 ft Stillwater Classic

    How wide is this? Will it fit in a pickup bed? Thanks, Steve
  8. Islander

    Scratched up a few in central WA

    Nice report, great pics and yes, chunky fish!
  9. Islander

    FS Lowrance X4

    X4 fish finder, used but still works fine. Have a Scotty mount that was used with it. Battery not included , just used to show the unit works. $40 shipped.
  10. Islander

    6wt Floating Line GONE

    Line is spoken for. This came on a used reel I bought off of EBay and I don’t need it. Seller said it was an Airflo WF, but I have no way of telling if that it correct. Has a loop and some backing. The backing isn’t a lot as it came off a large arbor reel. It does float. 😆 Probably could use...
  11. Islander

    FS Airlite R-Versa Trout Fly Rod 9' 6 wt. 4 piece New

    The rod pictured is marked 8’ 6” 3wt. (Last pic) is this a 6wt?
  12. Islander

    Long Overdue Hanks Lake Trip

    Looks like a fabulous trip! Hanks is on my bucket list.
  13. Islander

    Annual favorite fish of the year thread.

    Nothing decent, I just keep reposting the pic of a nice one I caught by Ken’s place about four years ago. 😆
  14. Islander

    A Very Thankful Thursday

    I’m pretty sure it’s the end of “lake season” for me this year. A week of below freezing temps should ice over most stillwater. I do have a couple rivers nearby that don’t freeze over during the winter, so I’ll be hammering away at those when the suns out, trying to figure out a totally...
  15. Islander

    A Very Thankful Thursday

    That’s the first thing I thought when I saw it in the net, “Is that a humpy?” 😆
  16. Islander

    A Very Thankful Thursday

    The last year and a half has presented me with some difficult times, but I am still thankful for all the good in my life. I am grateful (lucky) to be alive, to have amazing and generous friends and to live in a place with an abundance of fishing, hunting and shooting opportunities near by. Today...
  17. Islander

    Pass Lake Toxic Algae report.

    …….and the outhouse! 😆
  18. Islander

    SOLD 2019 Outcast Striker 9'6" raft $2200

    Where are you located?
  19. Islander

    End of season Browns

    Beautiful fish, thanks for sharing.
  20. Islander

    Mixed bag day with Troutpocket

    Great report! Looking forward to the write up on the boat, looks interesting.
Back
Top