Search results

  1. Islander

    Central Washington Lake Day

    Excellent report and fish. Those are some fatties!
  2. Islander

    Anchor Worms on Trout

    Another reason to C&R! 😆
  3. Islander

    A win after working with WDFW - Mineral Lake

    Excellent!, I’ve always wondered why many lakes closed as early as they do when I lived in Washington. October is usually a great time to fish. It sure is here. Congrats on your success and all the work you put into this.
  4. Islander

    Today is my Alive Day

    Great going for the one year! Now make it two, three, hell go for 10 or 20 more!
  5. Islander

    Maiden Voyage

    Yes, I too am a big fan of the Scotty products, have several of them on my Stealth Pro. I’ll have to check and see if they have a clamp on set up that works with the pram. I don’t think I’m ready to start drilling holes in it yet! 😆
  6. Islander

    Maiden Voyage

    Rain Storm? I’m a “fair weather fisherman” these days! 😆
  7. Islander

    Maiden Voyage

    I can use all the advice I can get. When it’s cold out, sometimes I have on 3 or 4 layers and I only have a 2 layer dick. 😆
  8. Islander

    Solitude in Sept at a well-known central WA lake? 9/11 -9/12/2026

    Beautiful fish and all of them look fat and healthy.
  9. Islander

    Maiden Voyage

    It was nice. Some major differences from the inflatables, they both have their pros and cons. I think it will take a few trips to get things organized and figure out what I need to bring and what I don’t need. It will be nice when the water temps get real cold and my legs aren’t dangling in the...
  10. Islander

    Solitude in Sept at a well-known central WA lake? 9/11 -9/12/2026

    Well, the secret is safe from me. I don’t know how to use the electronic stuff and enter coordinates. I still use a compass and maps! 😆
  11. Islander

    Maiden Voyage

    I bought a pram about a month ago and have been patiently waiting for the lakes here to cool down. After the last couple weeks of “Fall like temps” I decided to test the waters of the local C&R lake. While waiting I had figured out a way to get the boat in and out of my truck without damaging it...
  12. Islander

    Solitude in Sept at a well-known central WA lake? 9/11 -9/12/2026

    Is that the one Buzzy calls Secret Lake #7? 😆
  13. Islander

    Solitude in Sept at a well-known central WA lake? 9/11 -9/12/2026

    Great report and pics! Those are some bright silver fish.
  14. Islander

    Rambling in the high country

    Fabulous! I fished a high mountain lake on Friday, but it was short drive off the hwy. 😆
  15. Islander

    The Final Fishing Trip

    Ditto!
  16. Islander

    NFR My last stroke update and what was wrong with me officially

    Great attitude Jerry! Live the good life as best you can!
  17. Islander

    Lookin' for the Warmwater Slam... (Confluence Fly Shop contest)

    Love the video, I’ve been known to have some casts just like that. 😆
  18. Islander

    Lookin' for the Warmwater Slam... (Confluence Fly Shop contest)

    I usually just go to higher elevations this time of year, but this post got me thinking about a lake just a couple miles from the house. Might have to give the warm water species a try. 🤔 Fish Species Beck Lake is home to a variety of fish species, including Cutthroat trout, Rainbow trout, Brown...
  19. Islander

    Redemption……return to “Heart Attack Lake”

    Back in the day, my triathlons were swim, bike and run. Now they’re hike, fish and take a nap! 😆
  20. Islander

    Redemption……return to “Heart Attack Lake”

    Plenty of browns still in that whole system. Shoshone lake, Lewis lake, the channel between them and the outlet stream below Lewis.
Back
Top