Search results

  1. S

    Got any bird pics?

    Silverfly - I think those are great pics - especially for a bird that flits around so much.
  2. S

    NFR What Are You Reading

    Read that years ago, good read.
  3. S

    Got any bird pics?

    They are pretty birds. During the summer, we are entertained by numerous eagles and ospreys throughout the day on Mason Lake. They like to feed at the top of a big fir by the deck. Unfortunately, they drop a lot of parts and it gets pretty ripe....
  4. S

    Very sad day…..

    Time to look forward. Hang in there, my friend.
  5. S

    NFR What Are You Drinking?

    My kind of guy! Have the 10 year and the Quarter Cask in the cabinet.
  6. S

    Puget Sound

    Will do.
  7. S

    Puget Sound

    I have to take look. Very soon to wet a line. I’ve been checking out the waterfowl. The harlequin ducks are one of my favorites.
  8. S

    Got any bird pics?

    They are an always welcome, and amusing, on the moving water.
  9. S

    NFR What Are You Reading

    DryFly82: I have Matterhorn on the bookshelf. Have to decide if I want to read it. Just finished The Boy Who Said No. A great story about life in Cuba under Castro. There is a sequel - Stalked: The Boy Who Said No, which I have next on my list.
  10. S

    Got Shrooms?

    Cabezon - love your pictures and the facts that you pass along to the rest of us. It actually makes my brain hurt! Keep it up. Looking forward to the next lesson!
  11. S

    Got any bird pics?

    Cabezon - Excellent, as it usually is. We do have our own group of harlequins at our local mid-sound beach. Never tire of seeing them.
  12. S

    NFR New current updates on my stroke

    Thanks for the update. Be patient and keeping working to get your strength back.
  13. S

    Winter Lake Report

    Very nice! Nice fish, nice lake, sunny... cold day.
  14. S

    Very sad day…..

    I’ll be keeping my eye out for that new rig! You going to introduce it on “pose row”? We need Lou’s back for a proper introduction !
  15. S

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Yes, Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.
  16. S

    NFR What Are You Reading

    Just started Cold Victory by Karl Marlantes. I liked his book, Deep River, so I thought I’d try another book he wrote.
  17. S

    Got any bird pics?

    It must be tough for hummers right now. Just had five of them at my feeder a bit ago. All perched and feeding at the same time. Never seen that happen. Generally, they are much more territorial.
  18. S

    Got any bird pics?

    RR - can’t believe they would actually consider cutting down a nesting tree. Barred owls are very aggressive, even now. An open season them?
Back
Top