Search results

  1. Paige

    Custom Rod Builds (Post your own personal builds)

    Not many pics of any of my builds, but heres a couple. I finished this up for a friend, it was his dad's project. I glued it, wraped and did the inlay, his dad had turned the handles, Batson RX7 Switch. CND Skagit Specialist CND 16'1" Solstice
  2. Paige

    Custom Rod Builds (Post your own personal builds)

    @Evan B have you looked at CTS blanks from New Zealand? They make everything and anything ,Meizer used to get his blanks from them!
  3. Paige

    Where is it?

    The eyes gave it away instantly!
  4. Paige

    What Are You Eating?

    Wait, you clean your grills :ROFLMAO:
  5. Paige

    NFR 2026 Indy 500 Final Lap

    That was a crazy finish!
  6. Paige

    Bike Lock Recommendations

    Only 1 is his LOL
  7. Paige

    Anchorage AK FF in early June opertunities?

    Looks like I'm good for where I want to fish for Rainbows & Grayling a bit north Bowl area!
  8. Paige

    Anchorage AK FF in early June opertunities?

    Not just no, but fuck no.
  9. Paige

    Anchorage AK FF in early June opertunities?

    Thanks Evan, was on the top of list already, good to know it's worth the drive!
  10. Paige

    Anchorage AK FF in early June opertunities?

    Have a weeding on June 13th in Anchorage, I will be there from the 8th - the 15th. Already have a day of Halibut scheduled, but looking for some intel on some rainbow opertunities. Ya ya, know all about the Kenai, but looking for something smaller, already have some places I want to check...
  11. Paige

    Disrespectful attitudes towards wildlife.

    https://people.com/70-year-old-woman-dead-after-being-struck-by-bison-on-hiking-trail-11982955
  12. Paige

    Hunting Beginner Question

    Start with WDFW hunting regulations. A issue I see is, if close to town and even legal, a bow shot deer will likely run into a neiboring property, and potential problems.
  13. Paige

    SFR Cooler advice

    Happy with my RTIC so far
  14. Paige

    IP 28 Oregon

    You ment too say Meet the Meat Week!
  15. Paige

    IP 28 Oregon

  16. Paige

    My Memorial weekend…..

    Damn you're old, JK 😊 Happy Birthday 🎉
  17. Paige

    NFR Talk to me about portaledges (climbing sleeping systems) - your likes/dislikes

    Don't piss off it when there's an updraft;)
  18. Paige

    What Are You Eating?

    So you raised it then, gotcha :ROFLMAO:
  19. Paige

    What Are You Eating?

    The median age of Sequim is 64, so...
  20. Paige

    The loss of my close friend and family

    Never meet him, but if Jerry says he's a great man and friend, I believe it. RIP Chuck, condolences to family n friends.
Back
Top