Search results

  1. S

    Revisiting a Burn

    I take that as a real compliment coming from you. There were so many spectacular specimens, and some areas well covered. So hard to get a good cell phone pic of the big picture.
  2. IMG_6029.jpeg

    IMG_6029.jpeg

  3. IMG_6042.jpeg

    IMG_6042.jpeg

  4. IMG_6038.jpeg

    IMG_6038.jpeg

  5. S

    Revisiting a Burn

    This area burned in 2022 if I remember correctly. We finally regained access last year. It is a high ridge hike that was a chain of meadows interrupted by forest. Some of this had burned in the 80’s (?). Last year we observed that the wild flowers were better than we had seen previously. This...
  6. IMG_6028.jpeg

    IMG_6028.jpeg

  7. IMG_6030.jpeg

    IMG_6030.jpeg

  8. IMG_6041.jpeg

    IMG_6041.jpeg

  9. IMG_6035.jpeg

    IMG_6035.jpeg

  10. IMG_6034.jpeg

    IMG_6034.jpeg

  11. IMG_6045.jpeg

    IMG_6045.jpeg

  12. IMG_6039.jpeg

    IMG_6039.jpeg

  13. IMG_6033.jpeg

    IMG_6033.jpeg

  14. IMG_6040.jpeg

    IMG_6040.jpeg

  15. S

    For us old timers

    I fish an RPL 8100-3, paired with a 509 - fantastic kit.
  16. S

    Grips you like and don’t like..

    When I had this built Steve Godshall recommended a western, I went with his recommendation, super happy. I did ask for an exaggerated flare at the front
  17. IMG_5975.jpeg

    IMG_5975.jpeg

  18. IMG_5998.jpeg

    IMG_5998.jpeg

Back
Top