Search results

  1. IMG_6104.jpeg

    IMG_6104.jpeg

  2. IMG_6070.jpeg

    IMG_6070.jpeg

  3. IMG_6095.jpeg

    IMG_6095.jpeg

  4. IMG_6103.jpeg

    IMG_6103.jpeg

  5. IMG_6079.jpeg

    IMG_6079.jpeg

  6. IMG_6089.jpeg

    IMG_6089.jpeg

  7. IMG_6065.jpeg

    IMG_6065.jpeg

  8. IMG_6093.jpeg

    IMG_6093.jpeg

  9. IMG_6083.jpeg

    IMG_6083.jpeg

  10. IMG_6064.jpeg

    IMG_6064.jpeg

  11. IMG_6099.jpeg

    IMG_6099.jpeg

  12. S

    BPA SAFE (hatchery) Funding

    I have mixed feelings about this. I hope there can be a respectful and informative discussion about the Bonneville Power Administration’s decision to stop funding Columbia River hatcheries...
  13. S

    Northern BC & Yukon

    I watched my good friend hook a 45” Pike on a gurgler, the eat is etched in my memories. Cast into the weed bed, blown up as it hit open water.
  14. S

    Northern BC & Yukon

    Slimy for sure - top water action is awesome, some huge explosions. They are good eats for a shore lunch too.
  15. S

    Coralroot orchids

    https://scholar.lib.vt.edu/ejournals/JARS/v61n2/v61n2-bluhm.html I’m adding this here, not orchid related, but covers the Gnomes - Hemitomes congestum, and the other Monotropes of the PNW.
  16. S

    Northern BC & Yukon

    I see your traveling by “big otter”!
  17. S

    Coralroot orchids

    Steve If you don’t have this reference it is as thorough as I have seen.
  18. S

    SFR DEET

    My dog quickly learned to love it to. When I dropped my pack to dig out the deet as we hit an infested meadow he came over to get freshened up. I miss backpacking in the Sierras, and my dog.
  19. S

    Revisiting a Burn

    It was really nice to see many empty seed pods from the last 2 seasons, it seems that they have a good chance of propagating. The Washington Lily is one of the best smelling blooms that I have put my nose to. Good luck in your try at propagating the seeds you have. I saw my first low elevation...
  20. S

    Revisiting a Burn

    4600-5000’ I probably don’t make it back this year, the last few miles of road were “pumped” by heavy equipment. I will be back next year for sure.
Back
Top