Search results

  1. S

    Superstitions

    Not a superstition, but a first cast fish often ends up being the only fish caught that day.
  2. S

    Cell Phone Pics

    Terrazzo, brass borders with fragments of tile! Old world skills. From a pseudo caste I have been working on. I’m a carpenter but admire good work of any kind when I see it
  3. S

    Northern BC & Yukon

    Wildlife, scenery, northern pike, and lake trout. Awesome!
  4. S

    Revisiting a Burn

    From my lady
  5. IMG_6113.png

    IMG_6113.png

  6. IMG_6115.png

    IMG_6115.png

  7. S

    Revisiting a Burn

    This shows where we started, and the ground covered last week A couple more random shots
  8. IMG_6081.jpeg

    IMG_6081.jpeg

  9. IMG_6087.jpeg

    IMG_6087.jpeg

  10. IMG_6092.jpeg

    IMG_6092.jpeg

  11. IMG_6090.jpeg

    IMG_6090.jpeg

  12. IMG_6091.jpeg

    IMG_6091.jpeg

  13. S

    Revisiting a Burn

    We went to the higher end of the ridge today, not as many Washington Lilies, and we only saw Tiger Lilies on the drive up. At least 30 degrees warmer than last week. The trailhead The trail I love trails that require route finding, so this did me some good. We lost the trail a couple times...
  14. IMG_6076.jpeg

    IMG_6076.jpeg

  15. IMG_6071.jpeg

    IMG_6071.jpeg

Back
Top