Search results

  1. S

    What's in your vise?

    It’s the North Umpqua, I am sure missing it this summer/fall. Hopefully it opens for winter steelhead 🤞
  2. S

    What are you watching?

    Rolf I’m a big Rolf fan, also dig the Loop Wild Fish Wild Places series
  3. S

    What's in your vise?

    That river is not open for steelhead, but the Willamette is, and it’s right down the street from home.
  4. S

    What's in your vise?

    October time 2050 #7
  5. S

    Watch those scams

    Anyone know what the purpose of a silenced spam call is?
  6. S

    Solo trip to the dry side...

    Lawsuit, if I remember correctly. Some dumbasses got injured and sued, or their insurance companies sued for them.
  7. S

    Solo trip to the dry side...

    Definitely fire ban in place until October. If they are above the gate there is a good chance they get turned in, and yes the river sheriff does respond.
  8. S

    Got any bird pics?

    Eugene, the chimney is at Condon Hall on the U of O campus, across from Hayward field. They come through a couple times a year, last night was as many as I have seen. It’s really mesmerizing, and they are everywhere overhead. They start entering around sunset, there is often a Cooper’s hawk...
  9. S

    Got any bird pics?

    Vaux swifts bedding down for the night.
  10. S

    What's in your vise?

    Dec’s Thunder Grub Heavy AJ 1.5
  11. S

    NFR Japan's Metabo law!

    Growing up we called it Oregon Butt Disease, looks like it’s worse in other places…
  12. S

    What's Catching You Fish?

    DC Prawn still drying out Slow eater, long runner
  13. S

    Cascade lakes advice? (Oregon)

    A good source of information for that part of the world https://flyfishersplace.com/category/fishing-reports/ Stop in, or give them a call
  14. S

    TV...

    I still want a couple more spey rods, but I am an addict.
  15. S

    D and NU closures

    It’s not all big C tribs, summer fish on the Willamette are better than the 10 year average. I hate the 10 year as a base line as it keeps adjusting what is average down, pathetic when viewed historically.
  16. S

    Sage Sonic

    I believe the Sonic is a retooled One, precursor to and softer than the X. I don’t have personal experience with that series, but I love my MODs from the same era as the One. Sorry for your loss
  17. S

    Ups and Downs, GSL NWT

    A couple more. On the troll for trout We saw this eagle on our way in on the last day. It was well over 50 yards from shore when we spotted it. Our guide decided to follow it in case it got in trouble. Happy to report it made it safely to shore A fish I called decent when the guide...
Back
Top