Search results

  1. IMG_5992.jpeg

    IMG_5992.jpeg

  2. IMG_6003.jpeg

    IMG_6003.jpeg

  3. S

    Gods Lake Manitoba

    I have been lucky enough to do this trip a half dozen times now, a blessing and a curse. It becomes hard not to generate expectations, or to best previous catches. The lodge has a greater capacity than when I first came, which creates added pressure on the fish. As my partner said “the fishing...
  4. IMG_6009.jpeg

    IMG_6009.jpeg

  5. 1000000419.jpeg

    1000000419.jpeg

  6. IMG_6002.jpeg

    IMG_6002.jpeg

  7. IMG_6004.jpeg

    IMG_6004.jpeg

  8. IMG_6007.jpeg

    IMG_6007.jpeg

  9. IMG_5980.jpeg

    IMG_5980.jpeg

  10. IMG_5981.jpeg

    IMG_5981.jpeg

  11. IMG_5978.jpeg

    IMG_5978.jpeg

  12. IMG_6010.jpeg

    IMG_6010.jpeg

  13. IMG_5985.jpeg

    IMG_5985.jpeg

  14. IMG_6015.jpeg

    IMG_6015.jpeg

  15. IMG_6001.jpeg

    IMG_6001.jpeg

  16. S

    Low water

    The North Umpqua is also warm already, carry a thermometer and check water temperature if you are fishing below Steamboat
  17. S

    Cell Phone Pics

    Trip report coming soon
  18. S

    Cell Phone Pics

    Great shows worth seeing wherever he plays. Pretty cool to put on the headphones and take a wander around.
  19. S

    Vibram/spikes

    I find the Korkers studded vibram soles to be the next best thing to felt. The studs are solid carbide, don’t wear down or fall out. I’ve tried simms vibram soled boots and added studs and aluminum stars - the Korkers are better. Their klingon soles were super slick - horrible.
  20. S

    Skookum

    Skookumchuck is a destination for play boating kayakers. I never made it up, but had plenty of friends that did. Skookum was also the name of a tree planting group - Hoedads - here in the southern Willamette valley.
Back
Top