Search results

  1. S

    A bit rusty...

    A tired dog is a good dog.
  2. S

    Mushroom and other wild edible foraging

    I have been out on hikes, seen fresh whole Aminita Muscari, and on the way back they have been partially eaten! Rodents of some kind it looked like to me.
  3. S

    Mushroom and other wild edible foraging

    The latter, but I would imagine the former is an option if done incorrectly.
  4. S

    Mushroom and other wild edible foraging

    I don’t mess with them, but it’s Amanita Muscari time on my local haunts
  5. S

    road trip to the Northwest Territories

    Awesome, I am looking forward to pictures and stories! I love GSL.
  6. S

    FS Trey Combs Steelhead Fly fishing Paperback + other items

    Someone here needs Trey Combs Steelhead Fly Fishing, worth the $50.
  7. S

    Got any bird pics?

    Keeping with the crappy phone pic theme, juvenile bald eagle. Crappy Zoom pic 20 yards further upstream, no zoom
  8. S

    What are you listening to?

    Dr Lonnie Smith covers Beck’s where it’s at. Hell it’s a full album of Beck covers
  9. S

    The "ALLIGATOR HUNT" Type Deals

    How about “Crocs” ?
  10. S

    What's in your vise?

    Inspired by Joe Howell’s Winter Spey. Red and black have been working for me lately, always love copper.
  11. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Livin with a slut It’s a put on… The Who
  12. S

    Ups and Downs, GSL NWT

    Laughter is definitely a part of popper fishing for lakers!
  13. S

    Ups and Downs, GSL NWT

    They miss a lot, one hook up for six attempts is about right, but it is fun to watch them go airborne.
  14. S

    What are you listening to?

    An early 90’s favorite album, usual poor production quality, many good songs, this one always resonates
  15. S

    NFR Weed Pro Tip

    A bit of orange peel is also effective. I wondered where this thread might be going. Dry weed is not your friend.
  16. S

    NFR Got any Herp pictures?

    I saw two on the walk late this afternoon
  17. S

    Lube

    Paraffin.
  18. S

    Coho run coming up short?

    Looks like a human caused condition.
Back
Top