Search results

  1. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    Most Recent AIRLINE FLIGHT ANGRY EXPERIENCE

    The SmartCoin Pyramid is Fertile Investing Grounds if you're willing to understand that the UPMOST REQUIREMENT is to keep padding the bottom of The Pyramid. FERTILE INVESTI G GROUNDS!!!!!
  2. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    Most Recent AIRLINE FLIGHT ANGRY EXPERIENCE

    The most recent time I rode a AIRLINE FLIGHT a guy came down the isle and leaned in to each row and said ANGRILY with teeth bared "YOU'RE gonna have to wait for SEVERUL MINUTES!!!! WAIT!!" He leaned in to tbe rows!! It was a very aggressive experience.
  3. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Way Hah Woah! In terms of the discussion on the Big Italian Meals earlier in this thread, here's the deal. When i go BIG ITALIAN I always go the BREAD to start and just say SKIP THE SALAD!!!!! Thats because I'm a Big Name in the scene and these guys need to know i'm still a major FORCE to be...
  4. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    NFR Superb Owl 2026: Seahawks vs Patriots (official thread)

    If you're not goin MEAT during a game like that then you need to BUCK UP!!!! game like that calls for atleast one if not two MEAT MAINS!!!!!!!! You need to BUCK UP and underSTAND the deal. The deal is that you need to BUCK UP and put down at LEAST two or three MEAT MAINS during the game!!!!
  5. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    Super Bow weekend

    Then we got Super Bowel Monday. One of the Bigger Days on the calendar for the sewer flow rates. You see BIG FLOWS on Super Bowel Monday.
  6. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    2026 Gardening Growing Thread

    Per Jeff Sutherlo The Legal Expert, HOME DEPOT OWES ME MONEY!!! this is based upon the fact that i was in there last Saturday and they failed to show me where to find something within the alotted 5 minute time!!! I'm OWED large sums from the Garden Dept at HOME DEPOT. Hereby!! Someone get ahold...
  7. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    Western Water, or lack thereof

    Terms of snow taaarrhhs i always head in to A LES SCHWAB. Drive around the Intermountain West highway roads, hittin LES SCHWAB locations. Talkin taarrhs while waiting to take a shit
  8. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    Ok - streamer fishing using a mono rig ?

    I usually LOOM over the water and shout at it!! Come on get me one!!! Lets go. Get me one!! I LOOM over the water and yell at it. Usually works eventually
  9. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    What are you listening to?

    Singer on the Blues Stage arms spread wide GRUNTIN like a goat!!! Saying "they call me the Beatin GOAT" when you say "goat" you gotta reach down for those LOW notes, achieve that big gutteral sound!!!!
  10. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    NFR AI - How It Will Affect Jobs In The Next 5 years

    Also you're seeing guys committing hard into the restraunt provider scene. Becoming RESTRAUNT PROVIDERS in the middle texas restraunt industry. Word got out mid 90s!!!!! Suddenly you got guys going haywire financially. Guys start blasting out of the training programs making several HUNDRED...
  11. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    NFR The Windows 11 Exodus - An Evan "tech help" rant

    My main point is always you Just gotta get it BOOTED UP then hire out big to the Craigslist guys.
  12. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    What are you listening to?

    Seeing these films all over the place these days about the LOUD ANINAL NOUAES WHEN YOUR TRYONG TO SLEEP!!!! What's with these FILMS these days? Seeing them all over the place. More and more these days!!!!
  13. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    NFR AI - How It Will Affect Jobs In The Next 5 years

    Heck with jobs!!!! I don't need to work. PER THE TECH LEADERS!!! These days they're saying yaint gonna need a job!! I'm looking to be on the FOREFRUNT of these societal Advantages. PIONEERING the No Job Movement!!! Give me money so that I can pioneer the No Job Movement.
  14. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    NFR Superb Owl 2026: Seahawks vs Patriots (official thread)

    Make sure you have the PLUNGER ready and you get that toilet system ready for SUPER BOWEL MONDAY coming in after Soper Bowl Sunday.
  15. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    NFR Superb Owl 2026: Seahawks vs Patriots (official thread)

    The SEAHAWKS are comin in BIG POWER STYLE!!! coming in doing the Big Power Plays to DOMINATE the scebe!!! Several guys comin in at 450 pounds plus!!! If you dont have 450 pounders on the Front Line then you can't compete in this league!
  16. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    NFR Alcohol going out of style

    Alcohol AINT going out o STYKE!!! I remain a Majpr Figure in the Alcohol Scene (along with Gas Station Jared!!!!) Putting down several buckets of HEAVY beers prior to the Seahawks Game.
  17. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    NFR The Windows 11 Exodus - An Evan "tech help" rant

    With a computer these days the main advice is you gotta stay relevant in the Computer Internet Scene if you want to be taken serously in these INTERNET COMMENT SECTIONS. Thus the main idea is to Hire OUt for one of these high end computer system teams you see advertising on Craigslist (amd...
  18. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    $500 Pikeminnows.

    If you get one I Advise to invest the FULL PAYMENT into SmartCoin Pyramid Inc. There will always be someone following you up the ladder within The Pyramid so you can Gain from them. Always gotta keep that Upward Flow going in The Pyramid. Invest into The SmartCoin Pyramid with the Pikeminnow money!!
  19. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Ya got the SEAHAWKS GAME COMING UP. ya got guys waiting outside the bars to get a DRINK for the SEAHAWKS. Teeth Bared these days. Guys going Teeth BARED barreling down on the Hawks. Several buckets of heavy beers by 3 pm. Just getting started for the Game!!!
  20. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

    2026 Swap and Shop

    I don't swop OR shop!!! I just DEMAND. Thats why I only attend events where I maintain FULL ATHORITY
Back
Top