Search results

  1. Bruce Baker

    Seattle Orvis Store Closing

    I have been to the Orvis store in Bellevue. One of the reasons for my first visit was to meet @Leland Miyawaki. Since that first visit I had only gone back a handful times. If not for the distance, I would have gone more frequently. I have never been to the Seattle store. I own several...
  2. Bruce Baker

    Awesome Dogs of PNW

    So sorry for your loss @Paul_ . She was a cool dog. It was nice to see a pic of her when she was a puppy since I only came in contact with her in her later years. I am glad I showed up for your get together in December.
  3. Bruce Baker

    Howdy - intro

    Welcome Justin!
  4. Bruce Baker

    Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

    Supposedly Carroll reached out to Dallas about the HC vacancy.
  5. Bruce Baker

    Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

    ND's defensive coordinator has left and taken the same role with the Bengals.
  6. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    Yay for the Big Ten Conference!!!
  7. Bruce Baker

    Non-Fly SRC & Coho Lures

    I have had success using a Bluefox Vibrax with a fluorescent orange bell and gold blade. However, that color combo is no longer made. So I now go with a fluorescent red bell and gold blade. Treble hook is removed and replaced with split ring, barrel swivel and either an open eye siwash hook...
  8. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    OMG!!! What a play by the Buckeye defense!
  9. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    I thought the scoring would be a little higher tonight, but they made up for it at end of first half...lol. Enjoyable game to watch.
  10. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    Damn it. Just turned on the game to see that ND returned opening 3rd quarter kickoff for a TD. I screwed up as I thought the game was starting 4pm PST.
  11. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    Maybe down the road, go to 16 teams. Conference champs can still get an automatic bid. First two rounds at campus sites. And seed teams
  12. Bruce Baker

    New year reds

    Way to go!
  13. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    So far, all the bye teams have lost. Will Georgia continue that trend or buck it?
  14. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    I thought BSU would have played with a little more urgency in the last 3 minutes. Looked like they were resigned to defeat and giving their running back some carries so he could break 100 yds. rushing. Indiana scored 14 points in a 1:03, so I thought BSU would give it a go.
  15. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    The game between USC and Texas A&M went down to the wire. USC scored winning TD with 8 seconds to go.
  16. Bruce Baker

    Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

    If you have not already heard of an Icelandic singer named Laufey (she sings in English), I would recommend you give her a listen as I think you would like her. She says her genre is jazz, but in one of my Google searches, it says her music is a blend of jazz, pop, bossanova and classical...
  17. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    I saw this today on Facebook and thought it was pretty funny.
  18. Bruce Baker

    Greenback Cutthroat Net Build

    Outstanding Jameson. Love your videos.
  19. Bruce Baker

    Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

    My NY Giants have games against the Colts and Eagles. I don't see them beating the Eagles and with the loss to the Falcons, I don't see them beating the Colts, which will lock up the number one pick for them. Though I am not sure that will help them....lol
Back
Top