Search results

  1. Bruce Baker

    Durable Wading Boot Recommendations?

    The Orvis store in Seattle closed its doors this past March.
  2. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    I like the FCS playoff format and would liked to see CFP adopt it.
  3. Bruce Baker

    Sets of lake flies

    Awesome of you to do this @RichS
  4. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    Just read that ND signed an MOU with the CFP that guarantees ND a to receive an automatic bid if ranked in the top 12 starting next year. And if the CFP expands to 14 teams, they will receive an automatic bid if they are ranked in the top 13.
  5. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    I read an online article and if I understand things correctly, five conference champions get automatic bids and I think one of them has to be the highest ranked champ from a Group of 5 conference. So with the ACC champ having an 8-5 record, the committee went with a second Group of 5 champ.
  6. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    I am liking that ND has opted not to participated in a bowl game. That gives me the opportunity to watch another bowl game. I was surprised that Alabama got in because of how badly they were beaten.
  7. Bruce Baker

    (An early) Happy Holidays!

    I hope you have a happy holiday as well!!
  8. Bruce Baker

    If you don't try...

    Congrats on your win in the election and congrats on your success in getting the closure date of Mineral Lake changed from September 30 to October 31!!
  9. Bruce Baker

    Amazon Prime Scam

    If I remember correctly, the rational was that even if you don't click on any links, but just want to close the pop up window from a malicious site, which one might think is a harmless thing to do, could possibly lead to the computer getting infected. So disabling the active internet connection...
  10. Bruce Baker

    Amazon Prime Scam

    Unplug the ether net cable from the computer or turn off wi-fi on computer so that there is no active connection to the internet.
  11. Bruce Baker

    Amazon Prime Scam

    I learned this one from IT when I was working. Should you accidentally click on a suspicious link, disconnect from the internet before closing the window.
  12. Bruce Baker

    Deals at online Retailers

    Me neither. Just looked up store locations near my zip code and came up with two stores.
  13. Bruce Baker

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    What a great first half by the Seahawks!
  14. Bruce Baker

    NFR The time switch sucks!

    Washington did pass a law in 2019 to stay on PDT. However, Congress has to amend federal law to allow states to observe daylight savings time year round, which it has yet to do. I did find it interesting that if Washington had wanted to stay on PST, that would not require any action from Congress.
  15. Bruce Baker

    Very sad day…..

    I am sorry to year you're going through this.
  16. Bruce Baker

    What have you done for your boat lately?

    A buddy of mine has one and I really like it.
  17. Bruce Baker

    SFR Corner crossing update

    Just read that the Supreme Court declined to hear the case and gave no reasoning for why they declined. "...This means an issue that has roiled the public-land hunting community for years is, at least for now, settled in part of the West. Corner crossing remains legal in Oklahoma, Kansas, New...
  18. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    Colorado State fired their head coach today.
  19. Bruce Baker

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    I am a lifelong Giants fan and I can think of one other loss that is equal to this one or more heartbreaking. That was when the Giants fumbled the ball with seconds left in the game and the Eagles recovered the ball and ran it in for the winning touchdown. Does not compare to the collapse that...
Back
Top