Search results

  1. Bruce Baker

    New Tools/Apps from your PNW crew - Time to test!

    Thanks Evan. I am able to login to to PNWFLYFISHING.COM FORUM just fine with my username and password. I was having issues with PNW FISHING ACCOUNT. That requires an email. I used my email and password from the forum. Do I need to create a PNW FISHING account? Since I have a PNWFF Forum...
  2. Bruce Baker

    New Tools/Apps from your PNW crew - Time to test!

    I can sign into PNWFLYFISHING.COM FORUM, but my credentials don't allow me to login at PNW FISHING ACCOUNT
  3. Bruce Baker

    C-C-Cold feet: Heated socks recommendations?

    Glad you were able to keep warm, sorry to year you got skunked.
  4. Bruce Baker

    C-C-Cold feet: Heated socks recommendations?

    @Buzzy I saw this on Amazon. I don't know how good they are.
  5. Bruce Baker

    WDFW Digital license

    A digital license is not going to be mandatory next year.
  6. Bruce Baker

    Pyram!d Lake Tips?

    Here is some websites to check out if you are not already aware of them. https://www.pyramidflyco.com/ https://pyramidlakeflyfishing.com/ https://bucketlistflyfishing.com/pyramid-lake/
  7. Bruce Baker

    WDFW Digital license

    Did you edit your profile before you bought your license to selected that you wanted to be a digital license holder? The snippet below is from my profile as an example (I did not select digital for this year).
  8. Bruce Baker

    WDFW Digital license

    The waterproof paper goes away on July 8th.
  9. Bruce Baker

    WDFW Digital license

    I didn't see anyone answer your question. I don't see why you can't do this. WDFW is just looking for a valid pass and that the license plate on the vehicle matches the license plate number on the pass. I plan on printing 2 of them.
  10. Bruce Baker

    NFR Printer recommendation

    My current printer is a HP Envy 6500e
  11. Bruce Baker

    Sunglasses

    When I wore contacts, I had a pair of sunglasses with readers and hated them. For both my sunglasses and glasses, I have progressive lenses. I had a pair of the Oakley Flak Jacket with a VR28 black iridium lens in 2014 and liked them. I like frames that go straight back versus bending down...
  12. Bruce Baker

    March Madness '26

    Yeah, Sparty dug themselves a big hole. I give them credit for battling back and making a game of it. I just could not believe the point blank misses in the first 10 minutes.
  13. Bruce Baker

    Wading boots suggestions?

    I would suggest taking a look at the Orvis Ultralight Boots. I like the Michelin sole; it feels spongy when I walk. I have always gotten good customer service from Orvis as well. Another option (and if you want to go lighter) might be the Orvis Pro Approach Shoe. I have a pair (previous model)...
  14. Bruce Baker

    Nice spring day at the lake.

    Looked like a great day!
  15. Bruce Baker

    March Madness '26

    Nothing like March Madness!
  16. Bruce Baker

    Scenic central WA lake fished well 3/17 - 3/18/2026

    Nice report Rex. Good looking fish. Glad the trip went well and wow to all the birds you encountered.
  17. Bruce Baker

    March Madness '26

    When the SC player's shot was blocked and the Kentucky player snagged it and then threw it to a teammate downcourt, it looked like he traveled. I know the announcers brought that up and looked at play again. It was hard to understand them. Did they think he traveled or did it just look awkward?
  18. Bruce Baker

    March Madness '26

    According to ESPN, "Alabama's Aden Holloway is no longer with the team, as the university announced that the star guard has been 'removed from campus' in the wake of his drug arrest Monday morning."
  19. Bruce Baker

    Annual License fees 2026-2027

    Yes, you can purchase your Columbia River endorsement online. I just checked and it's a bit convoluted. I took two screen shots. In the first screenshot below, you will see a link called "View Category" to the right of Fishing. Click on the view category. Another page will come up after...
  20. Bruce Baker

    BC Going to Permanent DST

    My understanding is that Washington voted to go to DST full time several years ago, but it needs approval from Congress. Congress doesn't want to act on it for some reason.
Back
Top