Search results

  1. Bruce Baker

    Florida Saltwater Trip Report - New species on the fly

    Nice pics. Were you fishing the Indian River? I used to do some field work in that area when I worked for USFWS in Gainesville. Shortly after I departed, it was moved to the USGS. One of my fondest memories was going out with the turtle guy from the refuge and we found a couple of hatchling...
  2. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    I am totally surprised at the hurt Ohio State is putting on Tennessee.
  3. Bruce Baker

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Right back at you!
  4. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    It is being reported that the WSU head coach is going to be the new Wake Forest head coach.
  5. Bruce Baker

    Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

    Although I am a Cousins fan, his play has been lousy so far this year and has earned the benching.
  6. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    As an alumnus of a Big Ten school, I will be rooting for all three Big Ten schools and any school that plays ND. I hope all the games will be exciting to watch.
  7. Bruce Baker

    Official 2024 NFL Season Discussion

    What a way for the Chiefs to win tonight's game and the West Division. A field goal that doinked in!!
  8. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    I happened to catch the CFP show on ESPN this morning. One tweak the pundits brought up that I would be okay with is to seed teams according to ranking, though that would allow ND to get a top seed, which I am against until they join a conference.
  9. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    Just read an article that was on MSN.com where some fans are thinking that Georgia should fail to make the CFP because they lost their starting QB which is what happened to Florida State last year...
  10. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    I agree 100% with you @iveofione about Brock.
  11. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    WSU offensive coordinator leaving for Oklahoma.
  12. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    A shame that there was a brawl after UM vs OSU game and it is taking away from the game. Ryan Day not knowing what was going on, give me a break. Both teams were classless.
  13. Bruce Baker

    Annual Holiday Fly Assortments available

    So awesome of you do to this! Love your flies and I'd like to throw my name in the ring to receive an assortment.
  14. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    The Utah helmet today is similar to the one Illinois wore against Michigan in that it is hand painted.
  15. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2024

    I was hoping for an Indiana victory. Currently enjoying the Colorado vs. Kansas game.
Back
Top