Search results

  1. Peach

    The county list

    Pretty cool adventure and I love the ideal. I like these types of challenges just to help motivate, or "force" you to explore different area's and/or try to target other species. I would like to see that list - but understand that it would be difficult to share. A couple of years ago...
  2. Peach

    Brrrr Lake

    Nice Report & Video. Thanks for sharing.
  3. Peach

    O?!k Lake Advice

    From advice from one of the key contributor to this site - this is where I like to camp. Just a few years old and decent campground - but still about ~20 miles from the lake - but I didn't mind the drive since the campground worked for us. I think this is the campground that other folks...
  4. Peach

    Slow strip VS bobber or fishing naked?

    x2
  5. Peach

    Browns

    2021 was the year of the Brown for me as well. I probably caught more Browns in 2021 than I have collectively my all my time fishing. Has to do with a certain stillwater that I like to fish in Southern Oregon that they just started stocking Browns to help keep the Chub population down...
  6. Peach

    Browns

    Second fish is a Tiger :) - which are pretty cool as well.
  7. Peach

    stoke - pics that make you wish you were there?

    Desert Stillwater is my "game"
  8. Peach

    Fly fishing youtubers

    Not sure if these guys were mentioned previously - apologize if they were but their "Short Bus Diaries" is pretty entertaining. https://www.youtube.com/c/WildFlyProductions Peach
  9. Peach

    Welcome Stillwater Strategists

    Made the jump :) Good to see some familiar faces.
Back
Top